Model Bikini Blitz: The 3 Day Detox Diary

This morning saw the start of my 3 Day Detox, delivered to my door by the lovely people at Nosh Detox Delivery. I’m recording a video diary so that you can see for yourselves how this detox pans out – how my skin and body look before and after the detox, how easy (or hard!) it is to stick to, and exactly what I the detox involves.

First installment below; “The One In Which I Moan About My Hangover”.

© 2016 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers will usually be affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. June 28, 2010 / 8:15 pm

Hahaha, you’re hilarious Ruth – I laughed out loud so many times watching this video. Hope it goes ok for you although I’m not gonna lie, it does NOT sound appealing ;) best of luck!

• admin
      June 28, 2010 / 9:40 pm

It’s only going to get worse…. x

2. Natasha Howells
    June 29, 2010 / 8:30 am

Love this bit of film, so funny. Not sold on the detox quite yet!!!

• admin
      June 29, 2010 / 3:45 pm

Neither am I, haha!

3. JEANNA RIDOUT
    July 6, 2010 / 8:34 pm

Thanks for the shout out! You are too funny!! xox

• Ruth Crilly
      July 6, 2010 / 8:41 pm

Well, you’re my detox hero now! x

4. Georgie
    August 16, 2010 / 12:55 pm

I so admire you. After a very indulgent week that had involves a mini break and 2 weddings I decided that a detox was needed. My weekly shop was ordered and arrived with lots of fruit and veg. I had decided salads, veg and fruit in the day with perhap stir fryed veg and a little brown rice in the evenings. I caved monsterously half way through day 2. All I could think of was cheesy pizza so thats what I had!! I fell off the wagon in a big way. The annoying thing was I usually eat quite healthily and rarely eat pizza so it must have been the thought that I was denting myself that made me cave.

• Ruth Crilly
      August 16, 2010 / 1:56 pm

Exactly! You’re so right! I’m just off to do a big veg-and-healthy-stuff shop now. If I crave anything, it’s always pasta!