Just Sheepskin Kensington Slippers

Posted · 16 Comments

just sheepskin kensington slippers have aged meLast night I dashed into House of Fraser in the city to collect my Just Sheepskin Kensington Slippers and I put them on pretty much straight away. Well, not actually on the tube, but as soon as I got through my front door. I still had my coat on and had my bag slung over my shoulder when I ripped open the packaging and slid my feet into the slippers!

I can categorically say that these slippers, since first wearing just over twelve hours ago, have changed me. I have no desire to take them off, indeed no desire whatsoever to even leave the house. This morning it is blindingly sunny outside; blossom covers the trees, birds sing sweetly, yet I am happy to sit at the window wearing my Kensington slippers.

They are the cushdiest, fluffiest, warmest and softest slippers I have ever owned – the best £35 I have spent in a long long time. I like the knitted cardigan on the outside of the slipper, I like the sheepskin on the inside even more!

The changing part: last night I started tutting at things. Properly tutting, not ironically tutting. I also, for the first time in ages, couldn’t be bothered to cook so we got a TAKEAWAY! We never get takeaways! (It was borderline rank.) I also watched television for one hour and thirty two minutes (a documentary about the Royal Ballet followed by something about Lily Allen) which is more television than I’d usually watch over the course of a month! Lazy slippers! Bad slippers. I love you, slippers.

Oh dear. Things could slide rapidly downhill at this rate – next time you hear from me I’ll be eating Dominos pizza from my bed, watching back-to-back re-runs of Friends on E4.

Just Sheepskin Kensington Slippers, £35 from House of Fraser.

UPDATE – now £28 here: House of Fraser

16 Responses to "Just Sheepskin Kensington Slippers"
  1. Georgie says:

I got a pair of the ugg boots as they were on offer (£65 ish I think) and much prefer them to my old UGG Australia ones much more cosy :-)

2. Sophia says:

I wear big covered Birkenstock in the house – they should make a sheepskin lined pair of them as they are so comfy! Also good for the lady with the safety concerns…

3. Danyelle says:

Love these I’m onto my second pair have to remind myself to remove them before I leave the house because there so comfy.

4. Snezhinka says:

I really wanted to go outside today. Such awesome weather! In London! but I had to sit inside and write an essay. Darn student life. >.< Although I must say that quite some time ago when I had just decorated my room, I didnt want to leave either. I mean, I didnt spend all that money at John Lewis' for nothing, did I? The slippers look too cute. I wish I was some kind of mini puppy so I could fit in one of them and live there. Lol. Essay has made me lose my mind, as you can see.

5. Sarah says:

LOVE THIS POST!!!!! Sort of sounds a bit like my life. A little alarming. The shuffle is important in achieving maximum slobbery I think, where if you were able to motor around (great phrase!) then it wouldn’t be so life-consuming. Shuffling and telly and hot water bottles and tea. What a great day in!

6. Kris says:

I don’t see anything wrong with having Dominos pizza in bed :-D

7. Amanda V says:

Ha ha! I love this …. I have to say sheepskin slippers rank amongst my all time best buys. And a hot water bottle … it’s a slippery slope !

8. Dee says:

This may seem a bit of a random question, but how secure do these feel going up and down stairs? I wear slippers all the time at home (asian husband = no shoes in the house) but since I had a slipper related stair incident I’m a bit obsessed with finding nice slippers with a high safety factor. These look fab but are they more the sort of lounging around with occasional shuffling from the fridge to the couch type slippers or can you motor around fairly easily in them?
    (Oh my god I sound like such a granny – I’m only 30!!)

9. Diana says:

Beware…the slippers are after your soul….

10. stacy says:

Blimey, these sound fab! I already watch back-to-back eps of Friends on e4 (the time flies scarily fast!) So these seem like an essential purchase! x

11. Alana says:

ahaha and then you’ll be making vids like ‘how i got greasy skin 101′

12. Don says:

I’m the same. I got my first pair at Xmas (was wearing Uggs before that) and I love them!

Comments are closed.