I want to post up the email I received from Nati who won the Urban Decay cosmetics in the recent giveaway. It’s not very often that I get feedback (which is fine – I really don’t expect any!) but Nati sent me little reviews of each product she received. I thought that you might be interested to see how she got on, just to give you another perspective. Thanks, Nati, for letting me post up your email!
“I feel I should make a review in gratitude to you, as a demonstration that I have been using all the things, it will be difficult because I am more than happy with everything and they also were a prize! But here we go:
* Supercurl Mascara: one of the things I liked more, the packaging is incredibly beautiful and my eyelashes looks separated and very natural. The applicator brush is extremely convenient to use. (I am not sure if the mascara curls my eyelashes or not because I always use eyelash curler before.)
* 24 / 7 Glide On Pencils Shadow: soft during application and very difficult to remove when dry, that is why they are incredibly long lasting – the only bad thing about it is that you have to blend it quickly, and it is very hard. Luckily for me I also have the 24 / 7 Shadow Blending Brush!
* What I liked most: Urban Glow Highlighter Cream in Sin, I love how it looks on my skin, it gives me life!
* What I like least (just to say something, because I like every single item!): 24 / 7 Glide On Pencil in Clash Shadow, just because it is not an easy color to use for me.
Products that I had never thought about buying before and I was pleasantly surprised:
* Afterglow Cheek Tint in Crush, just because it looks so scary with such a vibrant color, but on my skin looks beautiful, I have been using it every day since I’ve had it!
* Urban Decay Primer Potion Pore Perfecting; because I have other primers, but this actually reduces the appearance of my pores, it is fantastic!
Conclusion: I love this brand! I am so glad with everything!
(Hopefully you can understand the meaning of the text in this mail since English is not my main language.)
I hope to see more tips in your blog, thanks! Cheers!