ruth crilly model

Another month, another beauty round-up. Here’s a quick (ish) summary of this month’s launches and also a few inexpensive products that I have discovered and liked. Oh, and a few Mother’s Day suggestions just in case you had forgotten. As I say in the video, most mothers would appreciate any beautiful pampering treat, so have a trawl though some older posts – including the Valentine’s gift guide and the Christmas videos – if you’re stuck for ideas! The shopping list for this video is beneath the video pane.

Products:

Clarins Daily Energizer Fluid, £22.50 from Gordon’s Chemist, official launch in May, Boots stores nationwide.
Elemis Freshskin range, available from Time to Spa HERE!
icon Alpha-H Anti-Blemish range, launches May at QVC and online.
Clarisonic Mia, launches mid-April at Space NK for £120.
Trilogy Very Gentle Cleanser, £22.50 from Apostle Skincare (quote RUTH at checkout for a 10% discount!)

Judith Williams range, available at QVC.

Aveda Makeup available from Aveda – tinted moisturiser is £23.

e.l.f. Tinted Moisturiser in ‘Porcelain’, £3.50
Poppy King for No7 at Boots, lipstick (£12) and gloss (£11) in ‘Allure’, both from Boots.
Model Mirror, £19 from House of Fraser.
Miners Nail Varnish in ‘Bermuda Blue’, £2.99 from Miners.
Models Own Pro in ‘Stark Naked’, £8 from Boots.
Bourjois Illuminating Touch, £7.49 from Superdrug.
Dior 5 Colours Eye Palette in ‘Rosy Tan’, £40 from Boots.
Lierac Gift Set exclusively at Selfridges in-store.
Aveda Lavender Candle – 100% of purchase price goes to charity, £16 from Aveda.
Liz Earle Harmony Candle, £8.95 from Liz Earle online.

Share →

10 Responses to March Beauty Round-Up

1. Shelley Kolseth says:

Hi Ruth

It’s working now, my iPhone needed an update, sorry & thanks for looking into it for me!

Great video :-)

Shelley x

2. Pia says:

Whats that cool mirror you are holding in the picture? :) thanks.

3. Julia says:

Here here for Bio Oil! I haven’t used it on stretch marks but it works a treat on scars however my friend (who has had three children) swears by Bio Oil. Plus it smells nice!

4. Shelley says:

Hi Ruth

I’m having trouble watching this video, it’s not playing properly just a blank White screen at first and then your just jumping about so it’s not really watchable. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Love
    Shelley x

5. Sarah says:

Great as usual, thanks for the round-up! :)

6. I’m going to keep my eye out for the Dior pallete, the colours look great hope you do a video of different looks with it
    Stacie xoxox

7. stephanie says:

Great product mentioned once again!clear,focused and to the point.i love your videos.it seems like you really know what your talking about and thats always a good thing haha :)
    x

8. Whitney Gosnell says:

This question has nothing to do with your video. LOL. I was just wondering if you knew of any products that get rid of stretch marks. There are so many out there that claim to and I was just wondering if you knew of any that really work. Thanks!!!

• Ruth Crilly says:

I haven’t suffered from them, but I have heard that Bio Oil is quite good and at present I am trying out Stri Vectin which claims to reduce them.. Anyone reading this have any tried and tested products? x