Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle

Soap & Glory Catch a WrinkleLittle tip for those of you on a budget: Soap & Glory’s ‘Catch a Wrinkle’ is uncannily similar in smell to Bliss’s ‘The Youth As We Know It.’ And there are quite a few similarities in the ingredients lists. And they’re both anti-aging creams that promise to intensely hydrate the skin and reduce wrinkles. Just saying!

‘The Youth As We Know It’, ¬£56.20 HERE from LookFantastic, is an amazing cream but slightly too rich for my skin at present. I’m enjoying using the ‘Catch a Wrinkle’ which is a lighter formula and only costs – wait for this – ¬£6.81!!!!!!!!!! It’s on offer at the moment on Boots.com HERE – it’s usually just over a tenner.

If you usually feel a bit reluctant to smother your expensive face cream all over your neck (as you should be doing, mark my words!) then this is a nice compromise. It’s very hydrating without being clogging and it contains sun filters so that it’s protecting skin from further damage. I have stocked up!

© 2016 A Model Recommendsģ: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers will usually be affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

• April 21, 2011 / 11:40 am

Indeed, she’s a very clever lady! I think that Soap & Glory is the best ‘sister’ or ‘diffusion’ line (although they will hate me for saying that because they see them as entirely separate!) I have ever seen! SO successful! x

1. elly
    April 21, 2011 / 3:43 pm

Hi Ruth

I can’t see it on offer on Boots website? Has it gone back to its full price perhaps?

Elly x

2. Rhonda
    May 4, 2011 / 12:13 pm

I’ve actually just bought this last week and have been using it for a few days now. Although it’s thicker than the moisturiser I was previously using (Dermalogica) it goes on really nicely, doesn’t feel thick on my skin, and absorbs really well – no greasy residue. Am not sure if it’s caught any wrinkles just yet, but I’m keen to keep using :)

3. May 5, 2011 / 12:29 pm

They’ve released a new face cream called “Feel Good Factor” – it’s promoted more as a facial sunscreen with SPF 25. Don’t think it is anti-ageging, just moisturising.

• May 5, 2011 / 12:39 pm

Nice! Hadn’t seen that one, I shall have to hunt it out! x

4. Jeyda
    August 28, 2011 / 11:39 pm

Hey i wanted to ask how often can you use this during the day?

• admin
      August 29, 2011 / 10:26 am

@Jeyda you’d just use it the once in the morning and then at night if you wanted to use it twice! x