Casall Sports Wear

Posted · 10 Comments

casall

I have bought a lot of sports wear over the last ten years or so – much of it from places like TK Maxx, JD Sports and Sweaty Betty. But there’s one brand that I keep on coming back to, especially for sports bras and more fitted items, and that’s Casall. Casall’s products are slightly more expensive than the average, but they’re amazing quality and they last for absolutely ages. I still have my sports bras from five years ago and they must have been through the wash a few hundred times!

In preparation for Operation Go! next week I have been throwing out old, skanky bits of gym kit and replacing them with nice, fresh new bits! First purchases have been a black ‘Essential Tank’ and the ‘Drawstring Capri’ both from Casall. The top is tight, so I’ll have to keep breathing in, but I find that this helps to motivate me when I’m in a class! If I have on a baggy Tee that hides my sins, I don’t engage those abs and core muscles quite so violently!

casall

I bought the Capri pants in the marl grey colour – they’re quite tight-fitting around the bottom but they don’t cut in so they’re not unflattering. No annoying flappy trouser around the ankles, and the legs of them won’t ride up when I do some kind of excruciatingly painful ‘legs in the air’ exercise position.

Casall is available nationwide, I purchased from FeelUnique HERE along with a few beauty essentials!

10 Responses to "Casall Sports Wear"
  1. Julie says:

Hi Ruth, i love ur post on workout. It really helps me compare to articles i read on the internet (crazy!) Just wanna kno what do you bring to the gym. I’m at loss what essential i should bring to the gym. I recently purge on gym material and i can’t fit them in my duffle bag anymore. I have my gym clothes (sport bra, tank top, gap sportlegging), shoes, shower stuff( soap, shampoo, puff, face cleanser, toner, towel, flipflop), wallet, waterbottle, jumprope,lock … (and more)and i bought a riduculous expensive small size adidas gym bag to fit everything. plus, it’s winter (omg)
    so i have a feeling i’m going too far XD do you ever do that? if it’s too personal, feel free to not answer. i completely understand. thx!

• Ruth says:

@Julie I try to keep my kit as small as poss! Just trainers, socks, undies, shorts and a tee! Then tiny sample sizes of beauty products to keep the weight down… xx

2. Taylor Melson says:

i don’t really go to the gym, but i do lots of yoga, if you want some AMAZING workout clothes its lululemon. serious luxury.

3. Manic Minx says:

i have those sweat pants, very comfortable for working out!

4. elin says:

one of my sports bra are from casall, and even though i don’t need much “support”, this one really hugs in quite comfortable. i do have one from nike too, and i definitley see a difference in both how they hug my body, as well as the fabric itself and how it holds up when you wash it and use it for some time. worth the extra money!

5. Vera says:

The worst part of the “legs in the air” exercises is when you’re wearing colorful socks :X
    I thought you would like Lululemon, but not sure if they ship it to the UK:

6. Vivian says:

Ooo, I’ll definitely have to check this brand out. Have you tried Lululemon? I don’t think they have a UK store but they are insanely popular here particularly for their pants since they have the fantastic quality of making anyone’s butts look amazing LOL. Best of luck on Operation Go!

7. Meeta says:

I had no idea feelunique sold workout wear, thanks for the recs! Also I really like your fitness related posts.

8. AImee says:

tight and simple, brilliant! does the colour stay true after washing? i always buy black nike bottoms and they end up grey so quickly.

Comments are closed.