Living Nature Gentle Makeup Remover

I came across this little beauty of a cleanser recently whilst researching products for sensitive skin and then took it away on my camping trip.

Oh, sorry? Did I not mention that I went camping? That I. Went camping?

Funny that. Must be the trauma – you know, when people block out particularly unpleasant experiences? I jest, of course. It was fine. I’ll tell you about it another time…

Back to today’s product; a gentle cleansing water made by Living Nature, a brand who focus on the healing properties of Manuka honey to produce natural, soothing skincare.  Manuka has antibacterial properties, apparently, which would make this cleanser a good one for taking camping or to festivals or anywhere where you might feel a bit dirty and gross! (Vivid flashbacks…)

I have been using it to take off all my makeup, including eye (I don’t use waterproof mascara, so can’t vouch for that one) and it doesn’t sting one little bit. It’s surprisingly effective, actually, considering that it’s so gentle. It has an almost antiseptic smell to it that a tiny few people perhaps won’t like, but I loved it when I was camping. The smell was quite reassuring! (FLASHBACK!)

This makeup remover doesn’t leave my skin dry whatsoever – though I have been testing it in my ‘oily’ week of the month. It would actually be a good choice for skin that is oily and a little sensitive. You don’t get a huge amount in the bottle – 100ml – but it would definitely last you out a fair few festivals and camping trips!

Living Nature Gentle Makeup Remover, £9.80 with Free Delivery from FeelUnique here: http://tinyurl.com/6axdewj

Share →

8 Responses to Living Nature Gentle Makeup Remover

1. Harry says:

Hi Ruth,
    I adore your site and videos ! i’m now a follower of naked shampoo’s and there is now a range for young heads that smell of toffee apple and jam sandwiches !
    out of interest i think i saw a photo of you in More! magazine ?
    :) x

2. Tora says:

Oooh. Camping. The sound of zippers make me feel like I’m getting a visitor for weeks to follow.

Hav you tried the L’Occitane one that smells (seriously) like tumbling into a whack of garden weeds? (I like it! Feel like I’m five years old!)

Have a goooo!! A slight tight feeling follows, but soo clean, and soo gentille! :D

3. Vera F. Melnyk says:

Camping on the oily week of the month?! Nobody deserves that…

4. mq, cb says:

Did you have a Cath Kidston tent?

5. cordelia says:

Hi Ruth! I’ve watched your videos and it seemed that you’re really into cleansing waters/ creams? Just wondering if you’ve tried any cleansing oils that are good? :D for example cleansing oils from shu uemura/ from origins? :O Just wondering, hahaa!

• admin says:

@Cordelia yep, the Shu one is pretty nice! I use an oil quite infrequently though, unless I have a LOT of makeup to remove! I just prefer the ritual of massaging in the creamier cleansers. xx

6. ann says:

You should try washing your face with honey (you could even add a little bit of baking soda)!