Liberty: The Ultimate Beauty Gift

Posted · 10 Comments

Liberty: The Ultimate Beauty Gift Oh-ho-ho. This is how you do a ‘gift with purchase’! Granted, you have to spend over £90 on beauty – not ideal – but if you were thinking of buying your Christmas pressies early, then it’s something to consider! You’ll have a nice little ‘reward’ for your organised, conscientious spending!

Link: LIBERTY GWP

10 Responses to "Liberty: The Ultimate Beauty Gift"
  1. Moxie says:

Ugh. It seems that this now an in-store purchase only?! Well, now, that is just what I get for being just a wee bit behind on Ruth’s posts. ! LOL!

2. Mich says:

I just tried to order, but it seems their stock is already empty….buuuh buuuh

3. Becky says:

I couldn’t resist this, so happy to have lots of new products to try. Also, I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday which I was impressed by.

• admin says:

@Becky JEALOUS!!!!! I might have to cave in. I want that makeup bag despite the fact I have about a zillion already! Oh, the pull of the Gift with Purchase…

4. lizziee says:

25 quid to deliver overseas? How heavy is foundation these days?

5. Style Souk says:

Liberty did something similar last year.

I divided mine between my two sisters and they made lovely little stocking fillers to supplement the main gifts.

Sarah x

6. OOH I LIKE THIS! I’m always buying makeup like a crazy person so I might as well get it from LIBERTY and get all that fabulosity as well! That’s quite a hefty gift with purchase too!

7. Fieran says:

That is indeed a great GWP. Come to think of it, even if you did go to Liberty just to get the usual stuff you get – foundation, concealer, etc..regular “supplies”, they might add up to 90 quid.

You guys are so lucky to have stores like these. My one visit to Liberty left me smiling the whole day.

Comments are closed.