Eyeko Relaunch Offer Cosmetics brand Eyeko have relaunched in a huge, huge way. I loved the cheeky ‘cartoonish’ look of the old Eyeko, but have to admit that the new packaging is super-swish. Eyeko’s tube mascaras are squeezable so that you can get every last bit of mascara out – I dread to think how much product is left behind in a regular rigid tube! It’s a great idea – you can really get the very last remnants out and wipe them onto the brush, like using up the last of the toothpaste! There are three versions in the new eye ‘wardrobe’ – Skinny, Fat and Curvy – and there will be more products launching very shortly. It’s quite something that Eyeko have relaunched straight into Harvey Nics – I’m impressed!

You may remember me singing the praises of Eyeko’s nail polishes which have sadly been discontinued – see my Coral polish review here! - well you can get your little paws on one for a very limited time only! Until Wednesday 5th October Eyeko are offering my readers a free Coral or Chi-Chi polish with every mascara order. Shipping is free – all you need to do is enter my ambassador code where prompted, which is E11285 and then in the comments “A Model Recommends” and your first choice of polish colour. Preferred choices are extremely likely to be granted but not guaranteed! Website for orders is here: http://www.eyeko.com/

Eyeko Relaunch Offer

Share →

9 Responses to Eyeko Relaunch – Free Nail Polish Offer!

1. Emma says:

Are they ging to EVER bring back the nail polishes? I need/want them>:(

2. Hayley says:

has anyone tried using the code yet? it wont work for me :( desperate to try the curvy wand! x

3. Elly says:

Did they get more expensive as well, or am i remembering it wrong?

• admin says:

@Elly yes, I think the mascaras are more expensive. Those seem to be the only things relaunched at present so I’m not sure how other products will compare. We shall have to wait and see! xx

4. Valens says:

Hi Ruth! It’s sad that their nail polishes are discontinued now. Chi Chi and Coral were so good and together are amazing! If you have them both, you should try this combo!
    Have anice week end!!! ;-)
    xo

5. Liz says:

Oh wow, quite a relaunch. I recently custom mixed a few drops of black into their tourquise polish (you get the most beautiful “jade with a hint of blue”-colour) assuming I could just repurchase it – so much for that.

On the bright side, I don’t think I’ll ever need to repurchase their highlighter EVER as I haven’t even made it past the stuff that’s stuck on the lid, so no need to worry there. I prefer the new look of the brand so far, but relaunching nearly the entire line is a bit radical.

• admin says:

@Liz the highlighter is all kinds of amazing. The packaging, the formula. Sad that it has gone, but glad that it lasts so long! It will last me until I’m eighty I think! x

6. Rachel says:

Did they discontinue everything else too? Only mascara and eye liners on the website. Love their pen liner.