No, not a typo – I just don’t want to start turning up on the wrong pages of the internet, if you know what I mean…
It’s payday. Unless you’re freelance, like me, in which case payday could be on any day, but could also be on no day. So, as I have pretty much emptied out my bank account until Christmas, here’s my little bit of fantasy shopping – or Payday P*rn.
1) Aubin & Wills Quilted Cotton-Jersey Sweater, £45 Net-a-Porter. Now this is one that I may actually have to give in to. In fact, by the time you read this, I probably will have bought it. I’m a sucker for grey marl, and I love the quilting. And it’s about the same price as something from Zara – definitely cheaper than Reiss and Whistles. Hopefully the man in the little van from N-a-P will deliver it too….
2) J.Crew Metallic Knitted Sweater, £80 at Net-a-Porter. More sweater love – I may have to buy this one too. P*rn meets reality, here – I want this to jazz up my jeans, and it will also look fab on Christmas day! (Thinking ahead, as you should always do…)
3) Mulberry Alexa Croc Satchel, £885 from Selfridges. I’ll be honest with myself: this one ain’t ever gonna happen. Uh-uh. I’m still working my way around to using the ‘sparkle tweed Tillie’, possibly the most impractical bag ever designed, so I can’t imagine that a croc bag in off-white will fare any better. Still, we can but dream..
4) A British Shorthair Cat (blue, please). See below – there are many more videos I could embed, I have spent hours cooing over them. If anyone has, or knows of a blue shorthair for sale, do tell! (By the way, yes I do know a cat’s for life and not just payday..)
5) Actually, just the cat will do. I want one sooooooooooooo much.
© 2016 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers will usually be affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.