Bobbi Brown Nude Pink Lip Palette

Bobbi Brown Nude Pink Lip Palette Spotted at Duty Free when I was en route to Oslo a few weeks ago, the Bobbi Brown Nude Pink Lip Palette. The range of shades in the palette are really appealing, I think! If you were in the market for a selection of quite neutral shades but didn’t know quite which shade to pick, then this could be a good little investment ‘wardrobe’. The fact that it has a proper, well-sized brush is a bit of a bonus! Shades from left to right: Pink Beige Gloss, Berry Glitter Gloss, Frosted Pink Shimmer Gloss, Brown Lip Color, Raisin Lip Color, Pale Pink Lip Color.

I can’t remember the price now, but it’s $45 on QVC US… If you get to the airport before I do, look up the price for me!

© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. lizziee
    October 29, 2011 / 8:16 am

I’m back off to the UK in four weeks and as my mum always gives me money for Christmas, duty free is going to get hit hard on my return to Madrid. And this is definitely on my list.

2. Aidan
    October 29, 2011 / 2:41 pm

I got a LE Bobbi Brown pallete for Christmas from my mom last year, and I was really excited because it has not only gorgeous eye shadows but 4 glosses as well. And to be honest I was really disappointed with the glosses, they are so freaking sticky and the difference between the colors (extremely different in the pans) is minimal on your lips. Also, it’s not very practical, who on Earth would carry around a rather heavy palette to touch up their lips?? So yeah, I wish my palette had some lip colors and not glosses ;)

3. October 31, 2011 / 8:10 am

Wow, pardon me – but why were you in Oslo?

How exciting!

• admin
      October 31, 2011 / 11:00 am

Yes, a few weeks ago. Shooting for Stella magazine! xx

4. November 1, 2011 / 8:15 pm

Bobbi Brown products are really amazing. Especially there foundations. There lipstick however I haven`t tried yet.

Ruth, I have published only yet my own make-up website (www.emmawessels.nl). It is written in dutch (but Google Translate works). What do you think of it?

• admin
      November 1, 2011 / 11:19 pm

@Emma oh it looks so great! REally beautiful pictures! Do you take them yourself? xx

5. November 2, 2011 / 10:00 am

Wow, thank you Ruth for looking at my website and leaving a reply so quick! Your site really has inspired me to make a website of my own too!

Most of the pictures I have taken myself, but my boyfriend and sister have taken some too.