l’Occitane Fig Tree Leaf Candle

Posted · 14 Comments

l'Occitane Fig Tree Leaf Candle This candle smells amazing! Out of all of the candles I shot for my Christmas Candle video, I think that this is one of my favourites. And, as a Brucie Bonus, it’s also probably the least expensive! Result. I’d highly recommend picking one up to get rid of all of those ‘festive smells’ – namely ripe cheeses and Uncle Clive’s blow-offs! Hahaha….

l’Occitane Fig Tree Leaf Candle, £13 from uk.loccitane.com

14 Responses to "l’Occitane Fig Tree Leaf Candle"
  1. Abdul says:

This candle is very fresh and wild. you do get some sweetness from the fig but it’s really in the background of the smell it gives out. To me the scent you get is very wild leaves and a very clean woody scent. It reminds me alot of L’artisan figuer EDT top notes where it’s all wild leaves and woods, but unlike the fragrance where it becomes more creamy with the sandle wood in the base, this remains smelling wild all the way through. I would say it’s very wild,sharp and woody. I would have liked some sandlewood in here but for the price you can’t go wrong. I will try the Diptyque figuer next time and see if that is any good or the L’artisan.

2. Bebe says:

Agree. It smells amazing! :-) and I also love candle from Délice des Fruits limited edition: http://www.loccitane.cz/vonna-svicka-delice-des-fruits,15,2,14624,215632.htm

3. Darn for missing the hamper draws. Whoever won must have been delighted. I smelt the candle in Kingston yesterday, it is v.v.nice. Normally I’d find Fig a bit too sweet and honestly wouldn’t bother to make a beeline for it, but this had a special something to it that gave it an edge : ) Good spot, Ruth! Yasmin x x

• Ruth says:

@Yasmin you can see the winners on the original post! I must remember in future to do a separate post with the winners on then it appears in everyone’s feeders/emails! x

4. flick says:

Molecule 01 is doing its magic – hide and seek. I’m layering it with philosykos which seems to partner well and bring out the earthy side of philosykos. I did some washing this evening and could smell molecule 01 in the dryer, though I couldn’t smell it on any of my clothes going into the washing machine.

(I think we all have an Uncle Clive … )

• Ruth says:

@Flick I haven’t stopped wearing mine – it’s so versatile and it never clashes with body lotions, other fragrances, etc! x

5. Kim says:

Ruth, this candle is amazing! I’m in the states and it’s on sale right now for $13 (after holiday sale.) I also want to say thank you for presenting such amazing products that I never would have known existed without your beautiful posts and videos. I live in a major metropolitan area, and still would never have heard about Pai, Liz Earle or some of the other wonderful lines you’ve recommended, that I now can’t live without. Thank you and have a very Happy New Year!

6. Amigurumigirl says:

Hahaha straight and to the point! ;)

7. flick says:

ooh delicious, I must get one of these (especially as I have a thing about fig scented perfume, mixed in with molecule 01 of course).

8. The fig note is my obsession at the moment. I’m addicted to Dyptique Philosykos. The price makes me jump for joy! Thanks for the head’s up on this one.

9. Ha! I bet Uncle Clive must love you if he’s just read your blog entry!! Did you do the L’Occitane hamper prize draw or have I had my head in the clouds and just missed it?!

Their candles are indeed lovely but I’ve not smelt this one. I have the Honey one on my dresser and I treat myself to a burn when I want my bedroom to smell calm and dreamesque and sweet : ) I’m of to Kingston later today and will pop in to have a sniff of this Figgy one ; ) xx

Comments are closed.