Polaroid Sunglasses, Heritage Collection

I can’t wait for you to see Polaroid’s new Heritage Collection when it comes out at the end of this month! To celebrate their 75 year anniversary, Polaroid have recreated some of their most iconic designs, and there are some really beautiful frames. Sometimes when people ‘re-hash’ vintage it looks cheesy or contrived, but I think that Polaroid have done a great job – I particularly love the designs from the 1970s.

Here I am wearing “Sophia” – what brilliant hangover shades!

I’ll update you again when this range launches into stores – it won’t be long. The frames are amazingly priced – I honestly thought that they would be £150 upwards (as all designer glasses seem to be now) and nearly fell off my chair when I heard they were from £69!

Some better images for you; Sophia is above and Donna below!

*Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer.

© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers are affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. February 17, 2012 / 6:37 am

Love the photo of you wearing the sunglasses! The price is amazing! Thank you for letting your readers know about this Collection. This is the first that I’ve read about it! x

2. February 17, 2012 / 12:34 pm

I like big sunglasses I don’t know why but normally they are more comfotable than the others. The Sophia ones are lovely and they look so good on you x

3. Malene
    February 17, 2012 / 6:21 pm

Love!!! I want! Can’t wait for the Sun to start shining!

4. Ana
    February 17, 2012 / 10:33 pm

Gorgeous glasses ! I also really love your YSL ones, they look amazing on you x

5. flick
    February 18, 2012 / 12:48 am

I like the sophia – perfect for undereye concealing when even dermablend doesn’t work for me ;)

6. Laura
    February 18, 2012 / 9:59 pm

my 2 last pair of glasses have been polaroid and have paid them around 70 €

7. [email protected]
    March 28, 2012 / 10:34 pm

they look divine on you and really didnt think they would be only £69!

• Ruth
      March 28, 2012 / 10:40 pm

@liloo they do them in another shade too – I don’t think they have fully gone into stock yet, I’ll check with them. They might be slightly more that £69, these ones – most are £80 I think? x

8. sarahJ
    April 15, 2012 / 3:08 am

Polaroid what a great worldwide staple…thanks for the heads up….. you have them pushed too far up your nose….. makes them look oversided for your face…. but agree, good for lights out the next day after one two many chardies:)