Klorane Pomegranate for Colour Treated Hair

Posted · 13 Comments

colour treated hair care klorane

I just bloody love this shampoo and conditioner. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about them. They have been formulated for colour-treated hair so that the colour will be protected from fading and dulling just that little bit longer. The blurb claimed to make the colour last “for twice as long”, but as usual this was nigh-on impossible to test for a mere mortal, so I had to (sceptically) take their word for it. I can’t tell you whether they work in their ‘colour saving’ capacity, but I can tell you that what the shampoo and conditioner did do was make my hair extremely full and swooshy, beautifully soft. This was an absolute surprise as the Camomile range didn’t do this for me at all!

I used to buy Klorane when I stayed in Paris because it felt exotic and tres chic, but it’s actually very reasonably priced: at Escentual.com the shampoo is £6 and so is the conditioning balm!

13 Responses to "Klorane Pomegranate for Colour Treated Hair"
  1. Emma says:

I bought the camomile one of these from John Lewis today, I will report back:)

2. Shannon says:

Have you ever tried the L’Occitane shampoo and conditioners? I was a longtime user and lover of Klorane hair care products (specifically the mango butter conditioner and the whole chamomile line), but L’Occitane just knocks them off a very high pedestal. The Soothing and Repairing lines smell divine and leave my color treated hair feeling so light and smooth – like a fresh haircut.

• Ruth says:

@Shannon yes, utterly gorgeous. I must do a post – so many things to write about, so little time! x

3. annick says:

Ooh this is interesting! I’m currently in the market for a new shampoo/conditioner for colored hair. Great timing!

What’s nice is that I *think* it’s available at a local drugstore. I know they carry the brand but I’m not sure they carry the pomegrenate shampoo/conditioner.

4. I’ve been wanting to try Klorane for a long time–but have never ordered hair care products from online before. I just always thought it was a waste since drugstore shampoos are just as good and I don’t have to pay shipping fees. I’ve heard so many amazing things about Klorane though–so perhaps for this brand, it’s worth it (I hope!)

5. Liz says:

Hey Ruth, hope you had a great trip :)

I’ve been looking for a replacement of my Yes To Carrots Shampoo that can apparently only be acquired for a reasonable price in the US (I don’t mind paying for quality, but I don’t see the point in paying twice as much for a product as I would in another country for no reason whatsoever), but since my scalp reacts to SLS it’s been rather tough. Could you tell me if the Shampoos of this range contain SLS please?

• Ruth says:

@Liz I’ll have a look when home – I have a strong suspicion that they had SLES in them, but not SLS. Let me check! x

6. upa says:

The other day I finally got around to trying the John Master Organics herbal cider hair clarifier and color sealer you recommended some long ago. Hope this helps the color stay in a bit longer. I felt so “sophisticated” trying it out…LOL!

It occurred to me later: perhaps I should have used it on my brows and eyelashes to seal in their color! Ouch. Perhaps not the lashes!

7. Kitty says:

Thanks for the rec. I’m looking for something slightly cheaper than Redken and this looks like it fits the bill :)

8. sugarpuffish says:

I have always wanted to try this range but never got around to it, I always see the Camomile, I didn’t realise there was a Pomegranate one, I will have to seek this out :)

Comments are closed.