A teaser for you. I sent this photo out on Instagram the other day and thought that I had better follow up with at least a brief description of what’s in the picture!

These are my favourite things of the week – all of them fragrant and uplifting and beautiful. I’ll definitely be reviewing them properly, but for now, we have:

1) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. Incredible. It has a sheer, glowy finish and it smells of oranges (which I know shouldn’t be a decider, but for me it really is!). £27 with free delivery from HQHair.com

2) Lubatti Orange and Jojoba Day Moisturiser. A light, fragrant (again!) treat for thirsty skin that’s amazing beneath makeup. £30.50 with free delivery from LookFantastic.com

3) Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm. A three-in-one treatment that leaves my skin amazingly soft and soothed. £35.25 from FeelUnique.com

Share →

21 Responses to This Week’s Fragrant Favourites

1. Melanie says:

Hi! I read your post about rose flavored goodies but I couldn’t find it again? I have a rose serum you should try from a Candian company called Living Libations: http://www.livinglibations.com/review/product/list/id/1688/category/41/

2. Sharona says:

Hi Ruth, could you maybe include a swatch of the NARS TM? I am doubting between Finland and Alaska, and as NARS isn’t sold here I am basing the color on your review:) xx

3. Your in for a treat with any of the Neal’s Yard products. The frankincense creams are my favourite.

Ali

4. AMR Fan says:

Hey pretty! Quick update on the Sisley Tient Eclat Foundation I bought….OMG YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS! Seriously Ruth, you have not LIVED until you try this foundation!! Oh and what can you tell me about the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair? Good for acne prone skin? Love ya as always. X

5. Aideen says:

I freakin LOVE the Nars tinted moisturiser too! It’s got a tiny bit of coverage without making you feel like you’re wearing foundation, a little goes a long way and it’s got an SPF of factor 30. BOOM! I will be repurchasing!

6. poorani says:

Ruth, what’s your favourite tinted moisturiser available internationally easily? I live in India but I can manage to get from Singapore/Thailand. I use Benefit You Rebel now. But it makes my face feel oily.

• Ruth says:

@Poorani hmmm. OK, the Dior one is lovely, but I’m also obsessed with Laura Mercier Illuminating. Both of those should be easy to get. If you click the NARS link below, they should also deliver worldwide and that TM is incredible! x

• poorani says:

I’ll try all 3. Thanks a ton.

• Sophiabencks says:

Can I also recommend the Bobbie Brown tinted moisturiser, it’s fantastic! I’ve never tried the Nars one but it’s way better than the Laura Mericer one in my opinion!

7. renata says:

I know probably this it is nothing to do with your vlog entry but I would like to ask u if u do still use clarisonic as a part of your skin care routine, how it works for u and if it´s really something you can live without…?thank u oh, have you ever tried tata harper brand? best wishes

• Ruth says:

I have never tried Tata Harper, no! Another one for the list…. Clarisonic: yes, I still use it, but only once every week/two weeks. It’s pretty powerful, but then I use a lot of chemical exfoliants too, so I suppose I’m quite careful. I think it’s a brilliant tool, but it needs to be used sensibly! x

• renata says:

thank u so much so it´s not just me thinking that the daily use of clarisonic it goes a little harsh on the skin :))) yes please try some more brands, there´s another one I am willing to try, SUKI I have heard great things about it so I tried their famous cleanser, indeed it´s a wonder, recommend it!

8. Blá says:

If you like citruses scents and luxurious products then you NEED to try Kerstin Florian Neroli Oil and Neroli Cleansing Milk! All the products in the KF line are brilliant but the Neroli products shine above the rest. The packaging is beautiful the results are amazing and they smell divine!!
    B
    x

• Ruth says:

@Bia added to the list! x

• Upa says:

Please let us know if the neroli oil and cleansing milk work out. I can imagine using it at night. Neroli essential oil, in the distant past, helped me sleep. I’m a notorious insomniac and I imagine many here probably have some trouble sleeping and we do need our beauty sleep – not to mention to keep our weight in line. (Didn’t I tie that up all nicely, though still a bit off topic!)
        Thanks!

9. Silvia says:

Hello Ruth !What’s the shade you got for Nars ?Because I was trying to choose ( from the site ) the perfect shade for me,” alaska” I guess ..considering that my skintone is a shade lighter than yours..though I wonder if it could fit with a little bit of tan too… any tips ??? :)

10. Daisy says:

Perfect timing, was just doubting whether to get the NARS tinted moisturizer or not. When will your review be up? :) xx

11. V says: