Old-School Glamour 2: Lancome and Jimmy Choo!

A Model RecommendsAnother “old-school” glamour photo for you before the full-length video comes out. (The first one posted last week and featured YSL and Polaroid.)

This time I’m in Lancome’s Miss Coquelicot and Jimmy Choo’s Justine Sunglasses. I managed to smudge the lipstick as I was filming, so it’s a bit “hazy” down one side – ever the pro, I tell you, ever the pro.

The Jimmy Choos are approximately €220 from JimmyChoo.com and the Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick is £21 from HouseofFraser.co.uk

2016 A Model Recommends: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers will usually be affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. May 21, 2012 / 10:00 am

Beautiful! I love the new Lancome rouge in loves! Sequin d’amour is my fave – blogged about it yesterday. Miss C is next on my list!!

2. Julia
    May 21, 2012 / 5:15 pm

Love it! You look fab! I know you don’t usually do hair tutorials but is there any way you could do a hair tutorial for the loose curls retro-glamour ‘do?

• Ruth
      May 22, 2012 / 9:33 am

@Julia I can TRY, but this was an amazing hairdresser – I wish I could just have a hair stylist on call every day! xx

3. Renee
    May 21, 2012 / 9:36 pm

Have you tried the Chantecaille Tinted Moisturizer, is it any good?

• Ruth
      May 22, 2012 / 9:29 am

@renee I haven’t tried it extensively, but it is supposed to be AMAZING! x

4. Emma
    May 22, 2012 / 5:34 pm

I rushed out to buy this today buy sadly they were out of stock:( it’s a gorgeous almost poppy colour to me, not that I need another lipstick, damn you and your power Ruth:p

• Ruth
      May 22, 2012 / 9:42 pm

Ha! I’m not sure it’s MY power, just a popular shade maybe! I’d like to think it’s my influence, obviously! ; )

5. Courtney
    July 22, 2012 / 7:25 am

Ruth, My pocket book and I just want to thank you so much for turning heads to this lovely pair of sunnies! My first Jimmy Choo purchase ever and the most $ I’ve ever spent on any fashion accessory item. This speaks to the beauty/fashion/skincare influence you’ve become for me. ha! Tough call choosing between the brown and black shade choices online, but I went with brown as I think it will be less harsh against fair skin. This is the color Justine’s you’re wearing, yes? If I’m lucky, the sunglasses will look great on me, as well. ;) Xx

• Ruth
      July 22, 2012 / 6:25 pm

Yes, I have the brown! How exciting, they will look amazing!! xx