Amazing Elemis Gift with Mr & Mrs Smith!

Posted · 7 Comments

Just a quickie for those of you thinking of booking a getaway in the next week or so: luxury and boutique hotel experts Mr & Mrs Smith have a fabulous “gift with purchase”. If you book any hotel for five nights or more (you have to book before the end of May) then you get this amazing Elemis set worth over £300! It contains eight full-size products including the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the extremely luxe Monoi Melt body oil.

Smith hotels have a wide range of handpicked hotels all over the world, so make them your first port of call if you’re browsing for your hols! Make sure, too, that you sign up for the BlackSmith membership – it used to have a membership fee but now it’s free. You get loads of amazing discounts – I can’t really understand why they’ve made it free! Also, you get free gifts wherever you stay – bottle of champagne here, chocolate-dipped strawberries there…

For membership details and info on discounts, see here: www.mrandmrssmith.com/members

To browse hotels, see here: www.mrandmrssmith.com

7 Responses to "Amazing Elemis Gift with Mr & Mrs Smith!"
  1. Sab says:

Would you prefer Elemis or Alpha-H cleansing products.
    Im using the elemis ones at the moment and really loving them especially the tri-enzyme.
    But im considering to try the Alpha-H balancing cleanser and liquid gold?

• Ruth says:

Yes, they are well worth a go. You’ll find the LG a lot more powerful than the Elemis range. Let me know how you get on? xx

2. Fiona Summers says:

I am just waiting for this to arrive through the post – hope it comes today for my girly night in! Be quick posty! (looking forward to the holiday almost as much!)

3. Ali says:

Thanks for that Ruth. I’d heard of mrandmrssmsith but wasn’t sure what it was. I’m signing up for a BlackSmith card as we speak. My OH will think I’m mad, but we both work hard. An occasional treat like staying in a really posh hotel is just the ticket.

Ali x

4. upa says:

What a great idea! Alas, we’re not going anywhere for a while! But I swear our next vacation will be to England (did I just jinx myself? Knock on wood, quickly!) You’re making me too nostalgic by not going there! And Elemis products: I’m so in love with them, especially the milk bath.

• Ruth says:

@Upa well when you start looking, have a look at Smith hotels. I book nearly everything through them and have done for the past four or five years xx

• upa says:

Yes, Ruth, Mr. Upa and I were just talking about it last night, as to where we could stay. I wanted the Intercontinental, but remembered that you liked the Smith hotels. Will definitely look into it…might even save a bit on the price and thus get there sooner? (Nah…the man’s a workaholic! Believes anything less than a vacation in 7 years is slacking off!)

Comments are closed.