These were my most-used products when I went to Paris a couple of weeks ago. I thought that I might do a “bedside beauty” snapshot wherever I go, just for a bit of fun. (And what great fun this is! Right? Wooo!)
Here goes then. Left to right:
3) Sisley Lip Balm. Great for flights, lipstick base, night-time nurturing: http://tidd.ly/f3de21cb
4) Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm, part of a travel set. A GREAT cleanser and can be used all over the eyes too! Very luxurious. Normally I wouldn’t take it travelling as the pot is heavy, but this little mini version is a godsend! You can see the entire travel kit here: http://tinyurl.com/c3lk2ck
5) Sisley Eye Mask – see it in my video review here. One of my absolute all-time favourite rescue remedies! Great for jet-lag, hangovers, general tiredness and also puffiness caused by hot weather: http://tidd.ly/be2acf44
6) Klorane Eye Makeup Remover – read my review here. This is a good ‘un! And inexpensive. (£5.15!) Great for tired, sore eyes – it isn’t the most powerful remover in the world, but it does the trick on everything but waterproof mascara. I bloody hate waterproof mascara, though, so it doesn’t matter to me! http://tidd.ly/ad620d61
7) Alpha-H Liquid Gold. Oh, Liquid Gold. I can’t say anymore than the name of this product because I haven’t stopped talking about it for the past year, and I’m scared of boring you all to death! If you want to read my copious reviews and mentions, you can see them by using the search box. The latest post about Liquid Gold (wondrous product of many wonders) is here.
© 2016 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers will usually be affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.