Dr. LeWinn’s Angry Mask!

Posted · 14 Comments

Ha! How angry does this mask make me look? It’s brilliant! I’d quite like to keep it on for a whole day and watch people’s reactions as I go about my usual business. “A croissant and a fresh orange juice please!” “Can I send this parcel to the States, first class?” Or, “I’d like to look at that Louis Vuitton bag on the top shelf, please”, or “can I try these Louboutins in a size six?” Or, even better, “the sign says that you do complimentary facials with every purchase?”

Little glimpse into my exciting daily routine there…

Where was I? The mask! This is not just any mask, this is a Dr Lewinn’s Line Smoothing Complex High Potency Treatment Mask. Designed to soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin, it delivers high-potency ingredients via the “hydragel” that sticks in a thick layer over the entire face. I really like this mask because it’s not messy – though I have my hair tied back in the photograph, I could easily not have had it so severely scraped back from my face! There’s no serum or cream or gel oozing out from the mask, it’s just a solid gel, a bit like one of those headache strips you can buy.

I left the mask on for twenty-five minutes, after which time I peeled it off and chucked it in the bin. My skin felt extraordinarily fresh and cool and it definitely looked more toned and bright. Considering the strength of my hangover (a definite 8.5 or possibly 9) my face was left looking pretty bloody good!

Yes, I would recommend and YES, if you are having a girls’ night in then you should most definitely buy a box (you get six masks in a pack) and split the cost. Price per mask comes in at an extremely reasonable £6.37 – about the same as a large glass of wine at your local Pitcher & Piano or about half a glass of wine if you happen to live in London, where one gets continually and persistently fleeced at every possible moment.

Dr Lewinn’s Angry Masks, 6 for £38.20 with free delivery at FeelUnique.com. Dr Lewinn’s have a recently relaunched website, that is here.

14 Responses to "Dr. LeWinn’s Angry Mask!"
  1. trinket says:

I saw these in my local store recently. I decided to do some research on them and happened to stumble upon your review. I think you have sold me! Wondering how crazy I would look if I used one of these on a long haul flight. Hmmm…

2. love trying out new masks!

• Ruth says:

Lorna, PLEASE stop putting your full URL in the comments! I have had to remove about twenty today as my software sees that you’re spam! I can’t keep checking my spam for you, so don’t keep putting it in otherwise none of your comments will get to me! x

3. Talli8cakes says:

Have you tried the Wei ginkgo leaf repairing mask? It’s a pretty amazing sheet mask. It’s expensive but justified with Space.NK points….at least that’s what I keep telling myself.

4. Anne-Marie says:

Sometimes anger can be relaxing I see.

5. Mona says:

Try SK-ii masks omg they’re amazing, they’re better than a facial and they look like this angry/hockey mask

6. Lol, I need to get my hands on some “angry masks”. The refreshing, thick gel consistency sounds positively delightful for summertime!

7. Silvia says:

Omg I can see the paradise behind you!lot of beauty products ….!!!! :)

8. Upa says:

How does a mask like this compare to a mask like the Sisley one? (Other than price!) Do they perform the same function? I’m seriously considering buying the Sisley.

• Ruth says:

They do, but the Sisley you don’t remove. Just leave it to soak in! The eye mask is just THE BEST! I use it all the time! x

9. Rola says:

I love sheet masks, they are the best! This one sounds really good.

10. I love sheet masks in general, I have a couple in the fridge waiting for me :)
    I also like to do them quickly in the morning with toner or lotion. You get cheap cotton masks from eBay that look like a dime, soak them in toner, unfold them and apply. Daily treat for the skin :)

Comments are closed.