The Beauty Sales

Posted · 20 Comments

I don’t ever think much about beauty when I trawl through the sales. I think it’s because I associate the sales with fashion, but also because there seem to be good beauty deals going on all the time, not just during the sales periods. So as I have been (virtually) searching the clothing rails with my blinkers on, there have been some fabulous beauty offers going down, and I didn’t have a clue. Thanks to the various Tweeters and Commenters who have brought them to my attention!

1) The first offer is from Pai Skincare. They are offering a free Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil with every £20 spend. (You can read my Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil Review here.) The Rosehip oil is a brilliant multitasker – it can help firm the skin and improve elasticity, but it also helps the skin to heal itself, so it’s a popular choice for people with scarring. If you want to know the best way to spend £20 at Pai, I’d say go for the Gentle Cleanser or the Echium Eye Cream, both of which are featured regularly on A Model Recommends. (Echium review here, and the Camellia and Rose Cleanser review here.) To claim your free BioRegenerate Oil, enter “ROSEHIPGIFT” at the checkout! PaiSkincare.com

2) BeautyExpert seem to have a discount on all Alpha-H products at the moment. I don’t know how long it’s set to last, and it’s not a huge amount off, but if you were running short on anything, you might want to have a look! BeautyExpert.co.uk

3) NutriBeauty have a 15% discount code to be used on any product. They stock beautiful brands such as Suti, Moroccan Natural and Spirit of Beauty. Use the code “beauty015″ at checkout! NutriBeautyProducts.com

20 Responses to "The Beauty Sales"
  1. Jordyn says:

Hey Ruth!

Would the Pai Echium eye cream be good for young skin as well? (I’m 17) I know it has anti-aging ingredients in it and wasn’t sure if I was too young to use it..By the way I love your videos and website!!

2. Kirsten says:

This is good timing on the Pai gift. I am about out of my cleanser. Here in the US the Rosehip Oil is free with $30 purchase, and the cleanser is $45.

3. Jane says:

Your posts are lethal especially if I haven’t caught up for a few days >.< My toaster is broken (yes this is going somewhere) and you have to manually pop it up – I started reading, completely lost track and went back into the kitchen faced with a lot of noise from my smoke alarm and what I can best describe as a flaming cinder on my counter top. 'Burnt the toast' doesn't even beign to describe the ensuing chaos. Oh dear. Thought I'd share :P
    PS – very excited about alpha h discount as I was going to grab some anyway thanks for the tip-off :)

4. Caroline says:

Oooh, thanks for pointing out all of these! Sometimes the best deals really are kept quiet.

5. Joana says:

arghh what an amazing offer from Pai. If I hadn’t bought the Rosehip Oil only last month, I would definitely go for it.

6. Sophiabencks says:

Sorry I just saw that someone already mentioned the Space NK sale!
    I’ve just purchased the Alpha H Liquid Gold from BeautyExpert after wanting to try it for months since you raved about it!

7. Sophiabencks says:

Space NK have a pretty scherrweet sale on at the moment too, online only. I picked up the Laughter Jour set reduced from £58 to £20, and I’ve just seen now that it’s been reduced down again! The perfume you get with it is divine and the full size on it’s own is £45!
    I might finally have to try Alpha H if it’s on sale…

8. nzieler@hotmail.com says:

I ordered the cleanser along with the rosehip gift – I can’t wait to try them! x

9. Katya says:

Hey Ruth :D

Space NK have some really great things too atm! Kate Somerville’s Nourish is half price – I love it! – as well as quite a few other things :) Too bad the Diptique candles aren’t in the sale :(
    Thank you for your blogs and vlogs Ruth! Love them so, so much! xx

10. Naomi says:

Good timing – I needed an excuse to treat myself and have wanted to try Pai Echium eye cream since you first reviewed it :-)

11. Chloe Elizabeth says:

Have you used Pai’s Kuki & Jojoba bead skin brightening exfoliator? Tempted by this x

• Ruth says:

I have – it’s great for very sensitive skin that can’t really handle much in the way of scrubs, but it’s not enough for me! It depends on how you like your exfoliants to be, really! xx

12. maria says:

I hate you!!!! And I mean it. I had to buy the Pai eye cream because of you!!! ;)

PS: Thank you for cheer me up with your videos and posts

13. Looarah says:

Free UD Naked palette @ HQhair when you spend £100! http://tidd.ly/1b214d8e I have a sneaky suspicion that they ordered a load of these when they were selling out everywhere then UD brought out the new naked palette and HQhair were like “Great! What do we do with all these old ones?”

Still a good offer though! X

• Ruth says:

That’s a goodun! Yeah, I think most stockists must have been a bit cross when they brought out #2! xx

Comments are closed.