Just a quickie for anyone about to stock up on Body Shop bits and pieces: some discount codes arrived in my inbox this morning. I wouldn’t normally look twice, but the discounts are pretty good! It’s £5 off any spend over £15, £10 off spends over £25 and £25 off any purchases of £50 or more! So 50% off, basically, if you’re buying quite a few things…

Now that I have booked my holiday (I REPEAT: I have finally booked a holiday!) I am busy sorting out the items that I’m going to take with me. One of them is The Body Shop’s Moringa Beautifying Oil. It’s a beautiful dry oil for face, body and hair (though personally I wouldn’t put it on my face) and it contains cold-pressed moringa seed oil as well as kukui, sweet almond and marula oils. It’s a really, really nice body oil – easy to massage in, light-textured, beautifully-scented. As a post-beach oil, it works marvellously – there’s very little greasiness to the finish so you don’t stick to your clothes or feel smothered.

Emma Hardie fans will be disappointed that this isn’t a more affordable “dupe” of her Moringa body products – unfortunately the scent bears little resemblance. But it’s still nicely summery and faintly exotic, and it’s in a plastic bottle which makes it perfect for when you’re travelling light. It’s £9 for 100ml here.

There are a few matching products for the oil, including a body butter and a body mist spray – the body butter has the usual excellent Body Shop consistency, I haven’t tried the mist. I really want to stock up on some old classics that’ll take me down memory lane, so I’m off to browse the Banana Shampoo and Satsuma Shower Gel!

For the discount code, go to The Body Shop and it’ll be on the homepage! The codes work until the 23rd July 2012.

Share →

15 Responses to The Body Shop Discount Codes!

1. Rebecca Newton says:

Ohh, I’m so glad you posted this! There was a whole load of stuff I’ve been wanting for ages (including the moringa oil), but have been holding back. Now I have everything, and got a nice 50% off…

2. Hannah says:

FYI US shoppers, we don’t have this sale but everything on the Body Shop website is 40% off TODAY only (according to the site)!

3. Romina Elorrieta says:

The Body Shop closed all of their shops here, and now I’m pretty much praying for them to open up shop again because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Satsuma shower gel and my Satsuma body scrub. They’re both amazing, with that amazing, zesty scent… When I run out of these products I’ll be so sad… What’s worse, they don’t ship to where I live.

4. Sophiabencks says:

Oh I love and use the pink grapefruit shower gel, it’s so refreshing and summery.
    Something I always stock up on when I go on my hols is Boot’s No7 Shimmering Aftersun. It’s a light lotion, slightly shimmery and smells divine, a light scent which is perfect post-beach. They have repackaged it though, and I think the scent has slightly changed, so I’m thinking about stocking up on the old packaged stuff – it’s lovely, check it out! xx

5. Gabriela says:

Oh I love TBS, bought the Banana Conditioner a while ago and it’s absolutely gorgeous :) Am now wanting to buy a few bits with the 50% discount going on : top of the list: Satsuma Body butter, Moringa Beautifying oil and the Polynesia Monoi Miracle Oil! xx

6. Erin says:

Oh, I just LOVE the Satsuma scented things they carry. It’s just such a positive scent, I can’t help but smile. It’s a shame that they don’t seem to have the Bergamot line anymore…that one was fantastic. I’m just catching up on the posts for this week, have you said where you are going on holiday yet? It would be fun if you posted “things I’m bringing” and we could guess! That may be too nosy though…Anyway, thanks for the codes :)

7. Amanda says:

Crickey, I haven’t been into The Body Shop for years!

I always used to buy my friends birthday presents from there, such as a body mist and those little gel animal shapes that you’d melt in the bath – bring back the 90′s!

8. Tekisha says:

The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist is fab and the smell lasts all day when sprayed over clothes. Perfect holiday is a bottle smell.