Due to popular demand, I am creating yet another category to go in my “scented things” section: this one will be called Orange-Blossom Scented Things. I just need to work out a way of getting these categories into the menu bar without having drop-down lists with eight-thousand options, and then you’ll start seeing them on the homepage. Somewhere.

Anyway, kicking off the Orange-Blossom Scented Things category is this beaut from EVODY, the Fleur d’Oranger. EVODY is a fragrance brand that has just launched into Harvey Nichols – a mother and daughter team who create fragrances around their own personalities and memories. The styling is very chic and modern, black and white packaging, a sleek black glass bottle. The Fleur d’Oranger fragrance is exactly what it says it is: Orange Flower. It’s uncomplicated, heady, slightly exotic – lovers of Orange Blossom couldn’t fail to like this!

EVODY’s Fleur d’Oranger is £70 from Harvey Nichols. Please do leave your own suggestions for reviews to add to this Orange-Blossom category, I have a few up my sleeve but it’s easy to miss things out!

Share →

14 Responses to EVODY Fleur d’Oranger

1. Elie Saab Le Parfum :) It’s my new everyday scent, and a gorgeous orange blossom. I think you’d like it!

2. Hannah says:

I love the Orange Blosson range from Le Couvent des Minimes (which I assume you can get in England; it’s a sort of diffusion brand from L’Occitane).

I think their Orange Blossom shower gel is so nice, and it’s not absurdly overpriced.

3. Jane says:

Serge Lutens Le Fleur D’Oranger –gorgeous! Always get compliments when I wear it. Sweet and sexy.

4. Joy says:

One of the best and cheapest Orange Blossom colognes I’ve ever smelled is marked “Murray and Lanman Colonia Flor de Naranja”. I think it’s Peruvian Orange Blossom Water. You can find it in any ethnic section at most NYC pharmacies. It’s a sweet, delicious splash for the summertime, and it costs about $3 for the bottle. Love it!

5. Sophiabencks says:

The Diptyque L’Eau de Neroli Cologne is so so heavenly, and comes in a neat roller ball size as well as a huge bottle. It’s summer in the Med in a bottle.

6. Chris says:

Recently discovered Elie Saab perfume and it is amazing. You must check it out! It is very unique and has real lasting power. Notes are orange blossom, jasmine, rose honey, cedarwood, and patchouli. I adore it.

7. Jen says:

LOVE the Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne!

8. Mel says:

Wishing I smell this through the computer screen.. I love the smell of orange blossom xx

9. Erica says:

The Grand Neroli scent by Atelier Cologne is simply divine. The cologne is great, but the soap and candle are really just amazing!

10. Yvonne says:

Lush do an orange blossom perfume stick.