This bedside beauty snapshot was taken at Champneys Tring. You’ll see some old favourites and a couple of new things – I’ll make it snappy and link to existing reviews for the products that I’ve mentioned before!
(From left to right. Ish.)
1) Tom Ford Gold Dust Bronzer – used in a video recently, stockist link is underneath the video.
2) Dior Hydralife Tinted Moisturiser – is gorgeous. It will be reviewed separately, but for now know that this has a beautiful texture and a healthy, glowy sheen. I love it. It’s £27.25 including delivery from Escentual.com – I use shade 1.
3) Alpha-H Liquid Gold – read the main review here. I swear by this stuff, just in case you’re a new reader!
4) Estée Lauder Idealist Primer – just thought I’d revisit this primer. I had forgotten what a lovely little product it was. Instantly smoothing, a brilliant base for foundations or tinted moisturisers and it does have some visible effect on pores, though not so much as a dedicated pore-refining primer. £54 for full size, from House of Fraser
5) Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm – LOVE THIS. It’s not cheap, but it’s so, so lovely. Follow with their Deep Cleansing Mask for a simple but highly effective home facial.
6) Givenchy Kohl Liner – I’m on hols and naughtily didn’t finish this post properly, so will have to add link once home!
9) Chanel Limited Edition Nail Polish in Holiday – bright and funky red for the summer hols. £18 from Boots.com
10) Lancome nude polish – my favourite polish for the whole of this year – the best nude ever! See review and stockist here
11) Lancome Highlighting Blush – ultra pale, but gives the most flattering shimmering highlight wherever it’s brushed. Makes a softer alternative to the cream highlighter “snail trail” that adorns many a cheekbone these days! Not that there’s anything wrong with the cream highlighter (I adore them), they just need to be blended properly. This one is £27.50 with free delivery from FeelUnique.com. Mine is a pale, pale pink and in the image online it looks like a hot pink, but they have the same shade number, so…confused!
*Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer.
© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers are affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.