Pai are offering a free 50ml bottle of their utterly gorgeous Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser to every customer spending £20 or over. The gift is worth £19, so it’s a pretty nice deal! You get a muslin cloth thrown in for good measure, too. If you want to read my review on this cleanser then you can see that here. If you’re wondering what to spend your £20 on, then I’d highly recommend the Rosehip Oil or the Echium Eye Cream (£24), both of which are in my firm favourites. All of Pai’s products are brilliant for sensitive skin and people who are allergic to certain ingredients – the ingredients are laid bare for all to see on the website, so it’s easy to check if you’re at all concerned!

Just enter the code “BESTSELLER” where prompted at the checkout to claim the free gift. It’ll take a penny from the order so you know that the gift has been added.

Pai Skincare: Free Cleanser

(Offer ends 17th August 2012 at Midnight)

Share →

33 Responses to Pai Skincare: Free Cleanser Offer

1. Laura says:

hi im 18 years old and i have acne prone skin and very sensitive skin..do you suggest me you the pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser or the alpha-h clear skin wash? or what would you suggest?:) and for moisturizer should i use La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (european one) or what moisturizer should i use? also sorry one last thing, do you thhink i should use the alpha-h gold serum..every three nights? i want to get clear skin..so ive come across all your channels and im planning to buy a whole new set of face wash and moisturizers because the one im using is making my skin worst..
    sorry for asking so much, you have such gorgeous skin! and i love your channels!:)
    i hope you have a wonderful day! xx

2. [...] to get very sore) and it was an instant hit. I usually use Pai’s cleanser (excellent, see here) when my skin’s feeling fragile but it’s good to be able to write about a variety of [...]

3. Kristina says:

Hi Ruth! First off, thank you for being so wonderful and funny both on your website and on youtube. I have ordered the rosehip oil and am very pleased with it already! I have a bit of a random dilemma: I am trying to choose between Laura Mercier illuminating TM, LM mineral powder, and Nars TM. I am 19 and have comb. skin, I’m pleased with all three products. Which one would you pick? Which one would be the ”healthier” option you think? Thank you very much :)

• Ruth says:

Haven’t tried the LM Powder I’m afraid, but in terms of a nice everyday TM I would choose the NARS. The LM is amazing but a little too shiny for comb skin! x

4. Samara says:

I bought the rosehip oil yesterday.. i was tracking the package on Fedex. My parcel is on its way to australia but only after a detour to PARIS :)
    alors la, C’est trop cool :)

5. Claire says:

Hi Ruth
    Would you recommend the Rosehip oil for blemish prone skin?
    Thanks for the recommendation on the Pai eye cream, I’ve had it before and it’s lovely! :-)

• Ruth says:

I would say be a bit careful. I steer clear of oils in my “oily times”. This one is good though, it has never made me break out. I htink because it has a kind of renewing, replenishing action. Maybe that helps in keeping things clear.. x

6. Aydan says:

Hi,I liked this product very much and I am in US but want to get this shipped to India for someone,what is the most convenient way to get it there.please advise

7. lahna says:

oh no! i might have to finally get me some pai!! what would be the best thing to get? i was looking at the rose hip oil.

8. Ginger says:

I just placed an order for the Rosehip oil according to your recommendation. I’m really looking forward to trying the products! Thanks for the mentioning the special offer, as I am always looking for ways to save money on really good products. Thank you, Ginger

9. Vanessa says:

Beautybay has great prices on Pai right now, so depending on what you are ordering, it can be an even better deal (for international customers anyway)! :) The full size cleanser (100 ml instead of 50 ml) is £20, so the “gift with purchase” equivalent would be £10.

10. Aidan says:

Wow, thank you, Ruth! Too bad the shipping is 10 euros haha.

• Ruth says:

Oh no! OK, see link I left for another reader, internat stockist no shipping charge. But no free gift either… x

• Aidan says:

yeah, that’s why I finally ordered the rosehip oil from the pai website. The gift is, I guess, worth the shipping expenses ;)

11. Clever says:

Ruth you are definately proving to be a bad influence! Just ordered the eye cream and a few extra cloths and samples to bump order up so I got free postage. I hope all the companies you recommend give you lots of freebies in leiu of commission!

12. Maha says:

I just placed in my order for the RoseHip oil!! Can’t wait for my order to arrive! Quite excited about this and it gives me a chance to try another cleaner which comes at a perfect time since my Liz Earle cleanse and polish is nearing it’s end. So thank you! :)

13. Lola says:

Hi. This offer looks great – I just tried to redeem it though and it just took 1p off rather than give me the free cleanser. Is that correct?
    thanks

14. Amy says:

I took them up on this offer last week, and now I’m waiting for it to arrive! I love travel size things.

Amy

15. Maria says:

I tried this an all it gave me was a 1p discount? Does the free gift ‘register’ on the screen? Thanks!

16. Jen says:

Yay – they’re organic AND animal friendly!

Just placed an order – thanks for the code.

I could have happily bought one of everything, what a beautiful website with beautiful products. Will definitely be buying Birthday/Christmas gifts for friends from here.

17. shelynx says:

Thank you! Just my “way in” to get to know Pai. I also ordered the Rosehip Oil since I do suffer from redness blemishes have left behind and it’s said that it helps heal scars – so I’ll give it a try. With nearly 33 years it is also a little plus that fine lines, too, could be reduced. So I’ll see.
    Thank you for mentioning the special offer!

18. Ivana says:

Hello,
    I am very interested in “pai” products but they don’t deliver in my country (Croatia)…do you maybe know where can I order those products…I mean…do you know any other site that have international delivery and those “pai” products?
    By the way-LOVE your blog!
    Best regards!