The Omorovicza Facial Event

Newsflash for Omorovicza fans – and I know there are a few of you out there! – the amazing Gold Firming Facial is back at Urban Retreat in Harrods. I went for a treatment this morning and I can confirm that it is as brilliant as ever. The funny thing is, I was lying back having my face massaged into an entirely new shape and thinking about what I would write when I got home, and it turns out that my words were almost IDENTICAL to the ones that I wrote in my last review! Here’s what I said:

“My face looked and felt as though it had been taken off, given a few weeks’ holiday and then moulded back on. (Sorry for that grotesque imagery – I’m writing this hungry, which always results in bizarre sentences!) The therapist did this amazing fluttery thing with her hands that started off as being quite uncomfortable but then felt really amazing – it has a facelift effect that’s actually quite remarkable!”

I stand by that description, and I’d also add that there’s a deep cleansing ritual as well as a copper peel and extractions if you need them (OUCH) so it’s an extremely thorough facial. The section where the facial muscles are lifted and manipulated is quite lengthy and full-on, there’s no namby-pambying about with feathers and cotton wool here. It’s pure action! The facial includes a hand /arm exfoliation and massage, too, and my own treatment was finished with gold shimmer oil over arms and shoulders and the brilliant Complexion Enhancer on my face.

The Exclusive Gold Firming Facial costs £110 for 75 minutes and includes a full-size Cleansing Milk worth £43. (Just as a quick comparison, I can tell you that a 75 minute Elemis anti-ageing facial is £118 without product.) If you’re hankering after a pamper session with proper results then you can’t do much better than this! It’s only running until the 23rd August (though I do have word that it may be until the 30th now, I’ll confirm) so places are rather limited. Appointments can be made by calling Urban Retreat at Harrods: 0207 8938333

*Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer.

© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers are affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. August 18, 2012 / 8:40 am

ooh this sounds amazing, even though I would like to splurge for this facial… it’s just too bad I’d need to go to London for it. not that I don’t like London, oh no, I love it. it’s just that the ticket would be too much for me :-( x

2. Love in a mist
    August 18, 2012 / 10:37 am

Ohhhh I love omorovicza products I would love to have this facial, pity it’s Inside Harrods though :-( never mind maybe they will come to where I live one day :-)
    Amazing value considering you get a free cleanser! X

3. August 18, 2012 / 11:16 am

Sounds great! Especially getting a full size cleansing milk with it, makes this excellent value for money.
    Now I want one too, without the extractions please :)

4. Annabel
    August 18, 2012 / 4:38 pm

This sounds heavenly… If only I wasn’t a completely broke student living ‘up north’ ;)
    xo

5. Tatyana
    August 19, 2012 / 10:40 pm

I could not find any mentioning about free cleanser on their website… Where does it ssy that they are giving it for free with this facial?
    Btw, has anybody noticed that Amazon is selling Omrovicza cleansing foam for £1.15!!!

• Ruth
      August 20, 2012 / 9:47 am

Did you order? They must be teeny samples! There won’t be anything about this on the website, it’s an offer in Harrods. You have to phone to book it. x

• Tatyana
        August 20, 2012 / 12:44 pm

I did ordered but not delivered yet.
        Amazon states 150 mls
        Let’s wait and see…

6. Tatyana
    August 20, 2012 / 8:59 am

hm.. two of my messages have not been posted again…
    i thought it was because I included a link
    to amazon web site with Omrovicza product. then i re-wrote a message without link – still “your comment is awaiting moderation”
    this is not first time :( Am I in the black list :(((

• Ruth
      August 20, 2012 / 9:45 am

Nope! Just takes me a while to get through them. Though if it has a link then often it spams the comment x

7. Céline
    August 20, 2012 / 9:46 am

Any other places offering it all year round? This short deadline is making me panic! I want to try it but I’m busy all week :-(

• Ruth
      August 20, 2012 / 9:49 am

They circulate between Fenwick and Liberty I think. xx

• Céline
        August 20, 2012 / 12:56 pm

Will enquire at both places (any excuse to pop there)

• Ruth
      August 23, 2012 / 9:50 am

Yes, not sure what’s going on there! Seems a little too good to be true.. x

• Celine
        August 23, 2012 / 9:59 am

i believe in lucky system errors… i have ordered one, i’ll let you know if i turn green after a week!! (I’m a little bit scared tbh) x

• Ruth
          August 23, 2012 / 10:23 am

LOL. It is sold by LookFantastic though – it can’t be a fake! If I didn’t already have two in my stash I’d order some more! xx