I love this faux-leather headband from TIGI! I’m partial to a headband anyway, but this one’s tougher and edgier than most. A headband with a twist. The knotted design is by Christopher Kane (the British Fashion Council’s Designer of the Year) and it is available at selected TIGI Catwalk salons when you purchase two products.

You can find the nearest Catwalk salon to you on their website: http://www.catwalkbytigi.com/salon-finder

Share →

21 Responses to Christopher Kane for TIGI Headband

1. Jess says:

Love headbands. They somehow make you look pulled together and accessorised with absolutely minimal effort. Is this ‘pensive?

2. Sara says:

OH that’s cheeky. I love the headband but I dislike TIGI. :(.

xo
    Sara

3. Rita says:

I love this headband! How can I get one in NZ?

4. Jen says:

This looks so pretty, Ruth! Feminine, but with a bit of an edge :)

5. Rita the parachutist says:

very pretty! I love headbands.. if only I could wear them. I seem to have a strange head, those things always slip back within half an hour, and I’ve tried a few different ones :(

6. Caroline says:

hi ruth,
    how is your Dr.Hauschka routin going so far??
    when comes the video about bb cremes??

Thanks, big fan from Germany

7. Love this headband. I always feel that I cant wear them :/ xx

8. upa says:

Off topic here: but you would not believe the whooping and hollerin’ that went on in this house recently when Alice Temperley was on as guest judge on “Project Runway” (in the States) and I knew who she was because you’d mentioned she was the hottest designer in Britain – I felt so “in the know”! (And yes, I still love the Elemis bag she designed!) See how much it pays to read your blog! :)

• Ruth says:

Do you have that animal print bag too? It’s so brilliant! xx

• Upa says:

It took me to Kuala Lumpur and back, never leaving my sight, used on my very long journey there, in fact, when one of my 4 flights (going there) was canceled and I ended up getting to KL 1.5 days later than expected. It helped more than it was meant to! ;)
        LOL! Perhaps I should write a post and load the picture of that beautiful workhorse sitting in front of me on the plane!

9. Tiff says:

Ruth,
    I bought liquid gold and tried it twice so far. My skin around my nose and chin are peeling off. Please tell me what i can do. I tried hydrating serum and moisturizer but in vain. And it cant b covered by foundation or concealer. They even highlighted it

• Ruth says:

Is it sore or itchy? x

• Tiff says:

Not at all

• Ruth says:

Weird! So long as you’re not itchy or sore, give it a couple of weeks. Not many products work instantly so maybe your skin needs to adjust! Make sure you stop if there’s any irritation though xx

• Pia says:

I was trying out LG twice a week as well and my skin just seems really angry at the moment – I’ve got dry patches around my nose and some other areas of my face, while the texture and skin tone is uneven. There are also some small bumps across my cheek area. They’re not breakouts per se but the skin isn’t smooth. I’m not sure whether it’s the LG that wreaked havoc or whether it’s due to the weather/another product. Even though I’ve stopped using LG for the time being, nothing seems to be getting my skin back to normal :(

• Ruth says:

Hmm. Weird! x

• Cath says:

Different skin will react differently… I’m finding it a tad too mild. Or I’m too impatient. Using alternative nights.