The Dancing Cat

Posted · 16 Comments

Cat Dancing

Just a little light comic relief for you all on this fine September Saturday. As I stab myself repeatedly in the eye with a biro (essay hell, don’t ask) you can watch my cat dancing with a feather on a stick. Don’t say I never give you anything.

PS: Mr AMR is cross that I haven’t set this video to music. Feel free to sing a little ditty as you watch, or perhaps play some music on your ghetto blaster. Whatever floats your boat.

16 Responses to "The Dancing Cat"
  1. Cat says:

As a crazy cat lady (I have 12 inside! and feed about 10 outside) I can certify Mr. Bear is indeed adorable. I thought the voice thng was cute…we talk for ours, voices are different for each. I am married (unlike stereotypical crazy cat ladies) and luckily my hubby is as crazy for our cats as I. We also have 3 dogs, 3 kids, a chinchilla and a psychotic cockatiel (who lures new cats to the cage to then try and kill them.)

2. julia says:

He is so lovely and adorable!!how old is Mr bear?

3. judelovesthis says:

Ahhh he is so good! I KNOW this is weird, but have you ever thought about what kind of voice Mr Bear would have if he could talk? My sister and I decided that one of her BSH’s wouldd have quite a camp, nervous voice (Frank Spencer?) and the other would be more posh-monocle-wearing-old-man. That does sound weird now I have typed it. Perhaps not something I should be sharing with the real world!

4. Kim says:

I just <3 cats! They're so funny

5. Jen says:

He is quite the character! So adorable. Definitely made me smile on a rainy Saturday morning! Thanks for sharing :)

6. Sara says:

That video gave me the best 13 seconds of the day. Now back to structural geology exam… OR I can play the video repeatedly for the next 15 minutes, good thought.
    P.S. I’ve recently discovered the website and I love it! Good job :)
    (NOW WRITE THE ESSAY ;D )

7. Gaya says:

Mr Bear is so funny! He seems clever too. Didn’t you try to make him write your essay? XX

8. Valens says:

How lovely, Mr.Bear!!!
    My cats always keep me company when I study… good luck with the essay ;-)
    xoxo

9. Jen Mackay says:

Heh, heh. I think I like the photo best – the outstretched arms, the intensity in the eyes, his little teeth…

I’ll just watch it one more time before I do some work…

Good luck with your essay!

10. Maggie says:

Ah, so good of Mr Bear to step in to entertain and impress us while you are slaving over your essay. His coat looks lovely and shiny – he could do a furcare video. Good luck with the essay today, Ruth. It would be good weather wouldn’t it! Typical.