Exclusive Beauty Offer: Free Pai Echium Eye Cream

Posted · 16 Comments

Nice little beauty offer for the weekend, and it’s exclusive to A Model Recommends readers. Pai are giving away a free Echium Anti-Ageing eye cream with every purchase over £20/€20/$30. It’s a full-size cream that usually costs £24, so a very good deal indeed! Pai’s Echium cream is still my most-used eye treatment for when my skin is sensitised or a little raw. I always take it on holiday because it’s so soothing after sun-exposure, and I make sure it’s in my bag when I go on shoots as it really helps to protect my eye area when makeup is being constantly reapplied.

This is hailed as an anti-ageing cream (and it does contain a very potent form of Omega 3) but I think that it’s a true one-size-fits-all product. It’s gentle enough to use on any skin type and even younger skin can benefit from the rejuvenating properties. It’s free from alcohol, irritating chemicals, fragrance and sulfates and all of the ingredients, down to the tiniest, are listed clearly on the information page. If you want to see my original review, click HERE.

My “Pai Best Buys” to go for, if you’re looking for recommendations, would be the Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser and the Bioregenerate Rosehip Oil, which is bang on target at £20! It’s a great oil for helping to shift scars and marks on the skin and for improving general tone and firmness.

The code for your free eye cream is PAIEYE. You won’t see the eye cream in your basket, but you’ll see a discount of one penny/cent. Once you’ve seen the discount, you’ll know the code has worked. It’s valid from now until 23.59 on Sunday 7th October 2012.

www.paiskincare.com

16 Responses to "Exclusive Beauty Offer: Free Pai Echium Eye Cream"
  1. Vicky says:

I got atracted to pai skincare throughout your videos and blog, could you please get another promo like this one, I would like to try but I am not in UK :(

2. Jayne Becca says:

Such a great offer – I couldn’t resist & bought the 200ml cleanser (stocking up of course!)

3. Sylvia says:

Hi Ruth
    My dad keeps coming into my room and stealing my rosehip oil because he loves it for his sensitive skin.Thanks to your offer, I got him his own personal one and am keeping the free eye cream for meself. Thanks heaps!

4. Suz Angel says:

Thank you Ruth I placed an order yesterday and I’m going to give my Pai Eye cream to my daughter Leila cos we Mums love our daughters!;-) Actually both my sons are into skincare too. I’ve bought my son some goodies from Kiehls he’s my eldest and will be 33 tommorow Yikes!!!!! Suz

5. Ruby Scarlett says:

Great offer. I was going to take advantage and try their geranium and thistle moisturizer but since I’d have to pay for shipping, it cancels out the offer :D Oh well.

6. FR says:

Argh!No! I just ordered one a few days ago.

7. skincandyvitamins says:

Thanks for the information about Pai, a local store has just started carrying their skincare and I wondered if I should try it or not. <3 Nicole

8. upa says:

Oh good heavens! I really do need to get organized. I finally noticed today that I already HAVE the eye cream…good thing I didn’t order it last night! (Shakes head at herself!) xx

9. Lucy Senior says:

yay just did this!! got a starter set of cleanse tone and moisturise as ive been wanting to switch to pai for ages and the time has finally come when my current liz earle stocks have finally been diminished so this has coincided perfectly- thanks ruth!

10. Asma says:

Dear Ruth,
    I purchased Garnier Dark Circle Roll-on today, on your recommendation–I absolutely love it as a concealer! Also checked out theBalm products—only because I remembered you mentioning the Mary Lou manizer– (was prejudiced against the brand, thought it was gimmick-y before) –well i didn’t pick THAT up, as it looked slightly off on my skintone, but the Betty Lou version for a sheen-y bronzer–it’s fabulous!! So on both counts, thank you. I also got the Estee Lauder Daywear Tint release on your recommendation, after seeing it in your bronze goddess video, and I absolutely adore it. All these products look so nice together. They will all be going in my pared-down “hospital makeup kit” for when i have my baby, which is soon (any day now). I was racking my brains on effective products to look healthy for when people came round to visit. But now it’s sorted. Thank you.. And now these essay is ~fin~

11. ARachelsays says:

Just placed my order! Picked up the oil. I’ve been using John Masters Organics Argan Oil for a while and am up for a little change. Highly recommend the JMO oil for those suffering from parched dehydrated skin.

12. Syd says:

Hi Ruth! I posted a few days back but I guess you must have missed it. Just wanted to find out if you were to go for a single mid range product for blemishes, which one would it be? Thanks.

13. Sera says:

Ruth! New fig-tastic discovery! Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Souffle Body Creme!!!!

• Lisi says:

It is indeed awesome!!!!
      I tried it at a John Lewis and couldn’t leave without taking it with me.

14. Sophia says:

Excellent, thank you! I’ve ordered the Bioregenerate Rosehip Oil for my c-section scar (the Heal Gel is running very low and it seems to be constantly out of stock, and anyway I’m hoping this will do an even better job) and the sample pack for £1 so I can try the cleanser and a couple of the moisturisers – what a good idea! xx

15. Thanks! i love you and your vids. You have turned me on to PAi eye cream and now the cleanser is my purchase.oh and I love your cooking ideas! God bless

Comments are closed.