Sunday Tittle Tattle (noun?): everything from the week that I have forgotten to post about, in easy brunch-sized chunks…
1) Ojon Trade-In Day is on November 8th. Take an empty shampoo or conditioner bottle (any) into your nearest participating John Lewis, House of Fraser or Boots and receive the Damage Reverse Duo (worth £41.50) for absolutely free. No-brainer alert! I’ll remind you on the day, so those not signed up to the Daily Fix might want to do so now! Subscribe to Daily Emails Here
2) If you’re planning on stocking-up on your Sisley Sisleya Global Anti-Age Cream or Eye Contour Cream then be happy in the knowledge that 10% of the sale price will go to charity. Admittedly, Sisleya isn’t something that you’d probably stockpile, (it costs £250), but if you’re near the end of your pot and you buy another before the end of the year, you’ll be helping out Kids Company’s Heart Yard campaign. The Heart Yard is a sanctuary in London that provides intensive emotional and psychological support for the most vulnerable and traumatised children. If you don’t want to buy a cream but want to donate to this cause anyway, you can text “KIDS GIVE” to 70700 and you’ll automatically make a £10 donation.
3) I love this limited edition SteamCream tin. I like what’s in it, but the decorative outers make it all the more appealing! SteamCream is gathering something of a cult following – I keep seeing it crop up backstage and in makeup artists’ kits – it’s kind of the new Embryolisse, really. A one-size-suits-all kind of product. A great makeup base – bit heavy on the old Lavender for my liking, but that’s just my picky preference. I fall asleep at the drop of a hat, so wearing lavender actually under my nose all day is not the best idea. Anyway: Halloween + Skincare = This. It’s £12.95 with free delivery from FeelUnique.com
4) Just….LOL. Mr Bear in his party hat, looking the most unamused I have ever seen him.
5) Be ready for this: on the 29th October the Estée Lauder Professional Makeup Artist Color Collection arrives on counters nationwide. It’s packed full of brilliant makeup staples including brushes, mascaras, lipsticks and gorgeous eyeshadow palettes. It’s worth waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the £50 price-tag (I have it here by my desk and everything is full size – the carry case is huge!) but it’s limited edition and these usually sell out fast. I’m thinking: Christmas Present! Sisters, Aunties, Mums…it’s £50 with any fragrance purchase, so I say “gift for them, gift for you”. (That’s how I work all of my Christmas shopping. Costs me a fortune!)
6) News just in: the Omorovicza facial is back in town, this time it’s redeemable against product purchases of £85 or more. To be quite honest, £85 for the facial and NO product would be amazing, because it’s really a top-notch affair, but getting your product thrown in for free? *Dies* I would go for the Thermal Cleansing Balm, Deep Cleansing Mask, Queen of Hungary mist, or the Complexion Enhancer. Or any combination of the aforementioned. If you want to have a product browse before you get to the facial, you can get quite in-depth info on their website HERE. This faical is running from today until the 27th October at Selfridges on Oxford Street, London – you lie on a heated water bed throughout the deep-cleansing, pore-refining treatment. Bookings are being taken right now: 0800 138 7425
© 2018 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.