How utterly, utterly adorable is this mini skincare set from Benefit? The products look like the solid plastic ones that you’d get as a child in those “play at being a grown-up” sets! They are so brilliantly retro, I love everything about them. I’ve mentioned before that I’m a Packaging Pervert and this set just really tickles my fancy!

I’ve never actually tried Benefit’s skincare range, so I have no idea what to expect from these. To be quite honest, I’m loathe to even open them up – I want to keep them forever preserved in their current state! You can find this six-piece starter kit on FeelUnique.com – it contains a cleanser, scrub, toner, eye cream, face cream and an SPF moisturising emulsion. Pretty comprehensive selection and you get about 50ml of skincare in total, all for £10! This will be going into my Christmas Gift Guide as a stocking filler, but I couldn’t resist posting about it sooner. It’s Dolly Beauty for adults!

b.right starter kit

Share →

12 Responses to Dolly Skincare for Grown Up Girls!

1. [...] these little beauties! I’ve already posted in greater detail about the gorgeous Benefit set (see here) but just look at those dinky Jo Malone treats! They are from the Jo Malone cracker, which always [...]

2. MC says:

I bought the toner because I was told it was “moisturising” but it ended up really really drying my face out! And I have a very oily skin :/

On the other hand, the cream is great!! :)

3. Daiana says:

That looks awesome! My mom has the Triple Performing mousturizer and she loves it! She has quite dry mature skin though…

4. Charlotte says:

I got a sample of the moisturiser a couple of months ago at sephora and I found it very greasy :s stear clear if you’re oily-skinned

5. Alison_H says:

I love Benefit’s products and have used the B Right range. The eye cream is especially good. I didn’t know they had made a travel size and at that price, what a bargain.

Ali

6. I love these bottles too – great for traveling – slight bug-bear though is that its a pain to get the cream out of the glass bottle. You have to stand it upside down and let gravity get to work, much like a bottle of ketchup!

7. Sophiabencks says:

Be warned, the Foamingly Clean face wash is like paint stripper, so drying, I can’t use it! Haven’t tried any of the other products though.

8. Abby Buchanan says:

Love them! and all my favourites too :)

9. Annie says:

I saw these at Ulta the other day and thought the same thing! I love the thought that some companies put into their packaging, it makes it look so much nicer sitting on my vanity.