luxury gift guide Oh my goodness, would you just look at this! A pelican-print washbag with a selection of Paul & Joe Beauté products – I need it in my life! I must not buy it for myself, I have about three thousand makeup bags! I’m trying to think of someone I like enough to sacrifice it to, but it’s pretty difficult. See also the cat bag:

and the blusher stick:

STOP IT PAUL & JOE YOU’RE KILLING ME!

All are available at ASOS – the stock seems to change quite frequently though. The bag from my Monday Miaow a few weeks ago is no longer there, sadly!

Paul & Joe Beauty

Share →

14 Responses to Paul & Joe Loveliness Overload.

1. [...] off women’s gifts! I’m writing this in advance, but hope that this flash sale includes Paul & Joe Beauty. If it does, things could get very dangerous for my AMEX card! [...]

2. Cath Lee says:

Random Thought: If you EVER hold a sale, I’m quite sure everything will be snapped up.

3. That’s it for me- I am a goner. Thanks for this delightful post, Ruth. xoxo Beth in Pgh ;-)

4. Vicky says:

I have the blusher stick! it’s so cute!!!!!!

5. Syd says:

Hi Ruth. I know its off topic but I thought you might reply in this post as opposed to me asking in the Sunday post. suffering from bad breakouts recently, I am looking to buy the La roche Posay effacler Duo after reading that it helped you a lot with your breakouts. Just wanted to know if the Duo was the only moisturiser you used or did you use another product (on top) more hydrating/nourishing for these winter months. Thanks.

6. The cat bag is amazing. I need something like this, it’s beautiful. (Plus, cats!)

7. Amy says:

I looove Paul & Joe – I have the pearl primer, which is wonderful, and I’ve ordered their compact concealer and whale print blotting papers for my other half (who keeps stealing my makeup bag when she goes away for the weekend, grr, I ended up spending £120 on a new set of makeup and a Cath Kidston dino wash bag to stop such future instances!) anyway, love them, want all of this.

8. Pelicans?!! OMG too cute! I NEED that bag!! (I’m sure that other stuff included in the set is good too…whatever it is :P)

9. Tess says:

What do you think of Clarisonic? Could you do a review? Thanks!

10. Upa says:

Oh no! I have a weakness for makeup bags. And these are absolutely gorgeous! I suppose I need to start throwing hints around!