There’s not a Sunday Tittle Tattle every week, but there must have been a fair few this year. I think that it’s definitely here to stay! It’s quite useful for me to be able to relay little chunks of info and ponderings that I wouldn’t otherwise find space to include – like a weekly purge of my brain onto the webpage. Is there anything you’d like to have more Tittle Tattle on next year? Let me know, I’m always open to suggestions. On with the show…
1) This week I have mostly been rejoicing in my return to the wondrous Liquid Gold. Oh, the tingle! Oh, the glowy complexion! I was very worried that I had somehow just imagined the power of the LG and that, after quite a long break, it wouldn’t have any effect on my skin. Worries were unfounded, obviously, and I give Alpha-H’s hero product a humungous thumbs-up once again. I’m still on the Effaclar Duo in the mornings, just to be safe, but using the Liquid Gold every three nights and the serum in between. (Read more about Liquid Gold here and Cult Beauty will ship AMR readers any Alpha-H product for free, worldwide, with the code CULTAH)
2) If you’re still Christmas shopping (I am. Shameful) then bear this in mind: Cult Beauty have 30 of their brilliant goody bags to give away to A Model Recommends readers when they spend over £40. It includes a DJV Fibrewig Mascara, Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil, a Papaya Enzyme Peel and a load of other little goodies! If you want me to sort all of your main presents in one swoop then attention, s’il vous plait:
For him; the bed of nails. Mr AMR swears by it to cure just about every ailment, and he has many imagined ailments. You can find it here.
For her, you can’t beat a NEOM candle. The little treatment ones are £15, last for ages and fill the room with gorgeous, gorgeous scent. There are a few types to choose from, I like the zingy Invigorating but others may appreciate the more relaxing versions… You can find them here.
For him or her, you can’t go wrong with Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 fragrance. It’s sex in a bottle. A very few people have said that they can’t smell it, but most report back on its wondrous ability to change according to each and every wearer. It’s £38 with a travel box, see here.
To claim your free goody bag just use the code “CULTXMAS” at Cult Beauty
3) ASOS have a flash sale on today until noon tomorrow – 60% off women’s gifts! I’m writing this in advance, but hope that this flash sale includes Paul & Joe Beauty. If it does, things could get very dangerous for my AMEX card! ASOS.com
4) Thank you for your salad dressing suggestions in last week’s Sunday Tittle Tattle. Very much appreciated and I shall be trying them out over the holidays! That’s when I’m NOT IN MIAMI! Had I mentioned Miami? No? I won’t go on about it too much lest I make some of you jealous…
5) I’m going to Miami for New Year! Mr AMR and I, after years and years of promising to go away over the Christmas break, have finally gone and booked ourselves a (hopefully) sunny trip to the States. We both absolutely love going to America and have done a massive road-trip before (Mr AMR a number of times) but on this occasion we’ll just be pootling about the Keys and eating lots of food. Suggestions for places to eat and things to do may be submitted in the comments section below! I will heartily take them on board!
6) Have I mentioned that I’m off to Miami? I’m going to Miami! Please see below for the song that has been in my head for the last two weeks and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.