My Big Balls (and a L’Occitane Favourite)

l'occitane big balls

L’Occitane sent me some big balls! Huge, big baubles to hang on the tree, and they’re filled with lavender and tiny dried flower buds. And this, my friends, is why I love l’Occitane. Not because of my big balls, but because they have great attention to detail. They might have about three million different ranges and another launching every other week, but they keep things fresh, they change things up, they think of little twists on the usual products – hair mists, icy body gels, pretty little lip gloss and perfume duos. Who ever would have thought of making scented glass baubles?

Tres bien.

You can’t buy these beauties, unfortunately, but if you’re looking for the most delicious body cream ever invented then do see here: Almond Milk Concentrate – and I expect that you can buy empty glass baubles and fill them with whatever you like. Nice idea, isn’t it? One for next year, perhaps.

© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. Outward links to retailers are affiliate links. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. Sianiek
    December 27, 2012 / 11:05 am

Next home also do scented glass baubles which are very similar, just in case anyone really has to have one! They don’t look too different to be honest.

2. December 27, 2012 / 2:26 pm

I think that’s lavender in one bauble and rose in the other? You lucky girl! I love L’Occitane. I wish they would bring the Sorbet Verbena range back as a regular item.

Ali x

3. JenniferMonforton
    December 27, 2012 / 3:43 pm

These are absolutely beautiful! So unique, feminine, and festive :)

-Jen

4. LilyM
    December 27, 2012 / 4:33 pm

What a delightful touch- how quaint and pretty!

5. Madii
    December 27, 2012 / 5:44 pm

Really cute, but why show us things we can’t buy? :(

6. December 27, 2012 / 7:15 pm

beautiful balls, they look fragant and even though we can’t get them, they look fun for crafty ms & mr’s to recreate

7. Ruth Ridley
    January 2, 2016 / 3:22 pm

These baubles are easy to make yourself, just find plain baubles and pull the metal top out gently. My shop daisyshop.co.uk supplied the lavender and rosebuds for these Occitane ones – great aren’t they!