oskia skincare offer

Oskia’s brand new Renaissance Cleansing Gel has finally launched and readers of A Model Recommends can, for this week only, get two for the price of one! That’s one for you and one for your friend, sister, mother, aunt – whoever’s in your good books. (Or, if you’re anything like I am with your precious beauty buys, “one for me and one for…er…me.” Sshh.)  I wrote about the new Renaissance Cleanser a couple of weeks ago as I had a little pre-release sample and I promised to give you an update. So here it is:

This cleanser is a little more than a cleanser. It’s a juicy, bouncy gel that looks pink and smells rosy and has a combination of choice ingredients that all help to resurface, rejuvenate and generally brighten the skin. (It reminds me of liquidised Turkish Delight. Not that I’ve ever put Turkish Delight in the liquidiser, but…you know what I mean. Sumptuous, gelatinous, gorgeously rosy and soft.) As a cleanser, the Renaissance Cleansing Gel – or, to give it its full name, the Illuminating Vitamin Facial Cleanser  – is very efficient. It removed heavy makeup without a problem, but I like to leave it on for a little longer, almost like a semi-mask, because it seems a shame to immediately wash it off. When you do want to remove it, you simply add water and it turns milky. Perfect for a quick wash, if you prefer it, but – as I said – I like to give it some time.

The Renaissance Cleansing Gel is suitable for any skin type – I especially like the fact that if your skin is feeling a little dry or tight, you can simply splash it off with water and it leaves the skin feeling moisturised, whereas if you want a deeper cleanse you can do the whole shebang with a flannel or muslin cloth. It doesn’t leave any kind of oily residue – it’s slightly lighter and fresher than a cleansing balm – but it still has that unctuous kind of texture that you can massage in and have a proper old clean with.

Ingredients in this include pumpkin enzymes to deep cleanse pores and gently exfoliate dead skin cells away (one of the reasons I like to give this a few minutes to get going on my skin), vitamins C, E and A (do loads of good stuff, including protecting against free radicals and restoring good skin texture) and also Oskia’s nifty little trick, MSM, which has anti-imflammatory properties to calm and soothe the skin.

Works for me! A gel texture isn’t one that I’d normally associate with a deep cleanse product, but this has definitely changed my mind. It’s a brilliant companion for the Renaissance Mask, but also a good everyday cleanser if you’re in for a spot of regular luxury! The buy-one-get-one-free offer is exclusive to A Model Recommends readers, you just need to enter this code* at the checkout: Amodelrecommends09. (Cleansers are £32.50 each for 150ml, but with the offer, £16.25. Nice!)   *PLEASE  PUT TWO CLEANSERS IN YOUR BASKET AND THEN APPLY CODE, OTHERWISE IT WON’T WORK

oskiaskincare.com

Share →

36 Responses to Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel Offer: One for You, One for a Friend!

1. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you present.
    It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

2. Jess says:

I really want to try this stuff! I know it’s an old post but Anna from VDM talks about this stuff all the damn time and has sold it to me… It’s just expensive, and I know good skin care is pricey and I know this isn’t as expensive as some of the other cleansers out there but maybe I will wait just a little while longer before purchasing, especially as I’ve just ordered myself a bottle of the Pixi glow tonic. Dunno if my part time job can afford to fund the luxuries I want in life.

3. Leticia says:

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

4. Danika Schrader says:

Hi Ruth,
    I was just wondering if the promotional code is still up and running as it said it wasn’t recognised on the site?
    Definitely purchasing anyway as it sounds pretty perfect but it would be a shame not to take advantage of such a fab offer!
    Danika xoxo

5. Cath says:

I took up the offer and HATED the product. I have a full bottle of it (unopened) still sitting on my shelf. I’m going to give it away to anyone who would pay for postage. I think it should cost about £7. I’m in Singapore. (mdmlee2005@gmail.com)

6. Laura says:

would you recommend this cleanser above other ones you’ve tried? do you think it would be ok for slightly sensitive/prone to redness skin?

7. Ella says:

I take it this has expired now?

8. Maggie says:

I took advantage of this offer and love this cleanser. It removes everything but feels soothing and the smell is just gorgeous. I also love the pump action top. Hoping it will last ages. I think it does leave a little residue if you just wash it off and don’t use a cloth but those with dry skin will probably like that. I tend to use a foaming cleanser afterwards if I haven’t used a cloth. Thanks as always Ruth; I never would have tired this if you hadn’t written about it. Mxox

9. Maggie K says:

I use retin-a on my face, will this product combined with my retin-a be to much for my skin ?

10. fragrancelover says:

Hi, Thanks a ton, Ruth. Jumped on to Oskia and got the offer. I was a little late to act earlier when you had tipped us off about Alpha H and lost out on that offer. My only complaint is that Oskia was very bad on customer care. Did not even send me an acknowledgement email. But now I have my cleansers and I’m keeping both.

11. lucylovehart says:

Thanks Ruth!

This cleanser looks lovely!

May have to go and buy it!

Love your blog!

L x

♥lucylovehart –
    ♥life♥beauty♥thoughts

12. Sam says:

Ahhh i am so tempted by this but i bought the buy two Ren Products, get the whole travel bag free thingy you posted about (which i love, actually a really good deal). Arg i can’t…..i must restrain …..my……..self…..

13. wow what an amazing deal thank you so much for sharing!!! that is a great price for a high quality cleanser!

14. AideenF says:

i would totally be taking advantage of this if it weren’t for the £10 delivery charge. I only live in Ireland. I’d nearly swim over and get it for that.

15. Shruti says:

Sounds like a wonderful product!! Wish the shipping was cheaper to US. Great value if you live in the UK though.

MISSY IN THE MIRROR

16. Maha says:

I was so close to purchasing this as I’ve wanted to venture into the Oskia brand for a while. However, the £20 shipping cost to Canada is making me reconsider :(

17. Belle says:

Blended Turkish Delight?! I need this, it will make a change going on my fae rather than straight on my hips!

Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

18. stella says:

hi ruth – would this cleanser work okay with the clarisonic?

thanks

19. Xanthi says:

Hi Ruth! Congratulations on your submission!! It will feel strangely free and ridiculously tired for a week! I remember I used to sleep everywhere after I submitted my MSc! Beach, bars, boats everywhere! But it’s worth it! At least hope so :-p

Just a question between this, merumaya and Emma Hardie which one would you pick as better for combination acne probe skin?
    I am trying Tammy Fender’s milky one at the moment and I like the result but it’s not as good at removing eye makeup as Emma Hardie.

Have a good rest and thank you for the promo code! Enjoy freedom!! Xx

20. Jac says:

How does it compare to Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel (my current fave!)

21. h castle says:

thank you so much for this promo code, been desperate to try it!!! of course I am keeping them both though. sorry (im not sorry) xx

22. debbieyd says:

I’ve bought this to try! Ever since your post sharing your cleansing routine, I’ve upped the ante and my skin has never looked better. Looking forward to trying this. Thanks for the 2-4-1. If I love it, I’ll keep the other, if not, then it’s going in the Christmas present drawer! x

23. Miss Amy says:

Definitely taking advantage of this, I’ve been wanting to try Oskia for ages, and I’m in the market for a new morning cleanser :) I also snapped up the £5 sample pack so I can try out a few other goodies :)

Thanks Ruth!!

24. Sofie says:

Hi Ruth,

I’ve tried your code by putting two items in my basket however the code didn’t work, it came up with ‘The voucher code you entered has already been redeemed’, suggesting that only one person can use it?

I hope your dissertation is going well. I’m currently going into 2nd year of my PhD and slightly s$*&ing myself about having to start writing something soon. Also the fact that I can’t use the excuse of ‘but I’m just a first year’ at any taxing questions anymore :/

• RuthCrilly says:

HAHA!! I do not envy you. I toyed with the idea of PhD after this but I think Mr AMR would leave home!
      The code should be OK – try again, if you still have probs I’ll let them know x

25. paulina says:

hi i was trying to get it and when i put your code it didnt work still showing 1 cleanser in the basket