The Harvey Nichols Beauty Gift: Bag Spill!

harvey nichols luxury beauty gift

There’s a very nice gift with purchase running at Harvey Nichols* – the (extremely smart) toiletries bag they’re giving away is quite literally bursting with beauty products, many of them full size. I’m still working through the things from the last Harvey Nics gift, but this one, I think, is even more generous and exciting. So exciting that I couldn’t resist doing a “bag spill” photo (above) with all of the brilliant bits and pieces. There’s everything from cleanser to lipstick, from luxury eyeliner to apothecary-brand facial spritz.

Highlights in this beauty gift include a full size MAC Skinfinish powder, which gives a gorgeous glow (I used it yesterday!), Eyeko brow gel, a Lipstick Queen jumbo lip pencil (in a very vampish red), a big bottle of Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater facial spray from Mario Badescu and the Strobing Stick from Iconic London, who seem to be cleaning up at the moment when it comes to mega-watt highlighters. Oh, and one of the new Dry Sheet Masks from Charlotte Tilbury – I have a review on that coming up soon!

harvey nichols luxury beauty gift

I’m pleased to see a lovely glass bottle of the Queen of Hungary Mist from Omorovicza, which is one of my favourite products of all time, and a hefty 100ml tube of Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion. Strangely, there’s also a Nars Blush, Contour and Lip Palette, which I seem to remember being a limited edition a couple of years ago – it cost £35 and had rave reviews. It seems like a slightly odd thing to land in there, but who’s complaining? It’s a brilliant little collection – everything you need for your cheeks as well as a lipgloss – and the bronzer shade, Laguna, is a suit-all classic.

You can see the full product list below – I’ve tried to add in more detail where possible, including sample size and the value of full size items, but Harvey Nichols say that the equivalent total value of the gift is around £600. The gift is free to Rewards customers (you can download the Rewards by Harvey Nichols app for free) with the purchase of three or more beauty products totalling a minimum of £195.

So, if you need to stock up on any luxuries (or essentials, for that matter!) then now’s the time to do it… You can find out more info or shop for your beauty bits HERE*.

Harvey Nichols

Iconic London Strobing stick – full size, shade “SHINE”, worth £24.99
Revitalash Java eyeliner – full size
Dr PawPaw Original Balm – 10ml
Lipstick Queen Lip Jumbo Pencil in Cupids Bow – full size worth £20
Chelsea Beautique Brow Mascara – full size
Code Beautiful Code FFL Forget Fake Lashes
Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist – 30ml deluxe glass bottle worth £25
Mario Badescu Facial spray, full size 118ml worth £7.50
Lisa Franklin Pro-Effect Luminescent Base – 3ml sample
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up – 20ml
Benefit PoreFessional – sample (this doesn’t appear on the HN list!)
Dermalogica Pre Cleanse – sample
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen – full size
Sisley Face Cream Sample
Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift, full size worth £24
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion, 100ml tube
ESPA Nourishing Lip Treatment, full size worth £19
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade, full size worth £24.50
MAC Brush – 129SH
Laura Mercier Deluxe Velour Lip colour – mini in “Sensual”, which is a pinky-nude
Cover FX Click Stick and Cream Enhancer, worth £3 and £15
NARS Narsissist Blush, contour and lip palette – worth £35
Hourglass Highlighter – sample
Charlotte Tilbury Dry Sheet Mask, one, full size
Eyeko David Downton Brow Gel – full size, worth £15
La Mer Facial and Mini Eye Concentrate – voucher is for a 60 minute special brightening treatment
Ex Nihilo Travel Vial in Pouch
Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Oil Rollerball, worth £16
BareMinerals Skin Longevity – sample

(Please note that not all of the products are included in my photographs and that my products varied ever so slightly from the ones listed on the HN website. I’ve indicated this in the list above.

© 2017 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.

1. March 22, 2017 / 6:54 am

I just got the Cult Beauty Goodie Bag for spring, but already am tempted again. Good thing Harvey Nichols isn’t around here in Germany, or else it would be horrible for my bank account.

• March 22, 2017 / 7:23 am

Haha!! I can’t physically go in there, it’s dangerous. And their sales are great.

2. March 22, 2017 / 7:54 am

This looks so good! I have wanted to try out the eyeko mascara for a while!

3. Holly G
    March 22, 2017 / 10:22 am

With this kind of information, I’ll be “the bag lady with the best face” in no time…
    Tempted!!!

4. Anne
    March 22, 2017 / 4:26 pm

So disappointing! This is sold out already but still advertised on their site….a little bit sneaky if you ask me!

• Paulina
      March 23, 2017 / 11:03 am

Argree, very disappointed. I tried to buy it immediately after reading the post yesterday. It took an hour with downloading the app and trying to figure out, why the gift never gets added to my shopping cart… It is still so prominently advertised. Harvey Nichols, this is very, very unappealing!

Ruth, great post anyway ;-)))

• March 23, 2017 / 3:54 pm

So sorry – yes, very disappointing. I’ll email the PR department now. x

• March 23, 2017 / 3:54 pm

No way! That’s so annoying. Really sorry – it was a great deal, I should have posted earlier but I was out! : (

• Anne
        March 23, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Absolutely not your fault Ruth! It was a great offer and why wouldn’t you want to tell people! I
        t’s bad form on HN behalf – they clearly didn’t even have enough stock to last more than a day, that’s bad enough, but to still be advertising it on their site without a banner to say sold out – very bad form. Like Paulina, I wasted a fair bit of time adding a few different combinations and wondering why it wasn’t loading to my basket. Has definitely put me off using their site for a bit!

But please don’t let it stop you sharing these offers when they come up – we appreciate you being our eyes and ears! (and blatant enabler…)

• Rachel
      March 24, 2017 / 2:16 pm

Even more annoyingly I bought one, got the confirmation and was told the order was arriving in two parts. The first part arrived yesterday without the GWP and I opened the makeup. Today I get an email saying they are out of stock of the GWP so it won’t be coming after all and to remind me that opened cosmetics can’t be returned. So I have spent £195 and got no GWP and can’t return what I bought. So annoyed!

• March 24, 2017 / 9:06 pm

No way!! I would email customer services, they have to sort something x

5. March 22, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Wow, there are loads of gorgeous products in it.

6. Georgina Caton
    March 24, 2017 / 2:03 pm

I was so excited to read this Ruth (thanks, always appreciate a heads up, and please don’t stop!). So I headed straight onto the site, added items to my basked, checked there was a gift bag added to my basket (there was) and paid. Now 3 days later, have received my items over the last two days – but no gift. And have just had an email from Harvey Nichols saying that they are very sorry but they have run out of gifts – so won’t be sending me one…..! Feel as if they’ve duped me into spending my money there……

• March 24, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Ugh, so annoying!!! I’m going to email them next week. Makes me not want to post about one of these ever again!

• Georgina Caton
        March 25, 2017 / 10:56 am

Thank you Ruth, much appreciated. But don’t stop posting about offers, I’m sure many more people benefit from your posts about offers than those of us who have a bad experience – I certainly have in the past!

Have a lovely weekend x

7. Lisa Cooper
    March 28, 2017 / 7:21 am

I purchased mine online after receiving email from Harvey Nichols about the offer. OMG I was totally amazed at the size of the bag & the amount of products inside. I think this has probably been the best beauty gift ever. I’m pretty sure I will work my way through everything. I am really sorry for the ladies who didn’t get their gift. My advice would be to sign up for HN emails so you find out really quickly when these offers first come out & be quick as they never hang around for long. To the ladies who ordered & didn’t receive their gift, I would definitely contact customer services & complain. The only reason you spent that much money was to get the gift, so they should offer you an alternative gift or except the returns of the items you ordered, opened or not.
    Fab post Ruth. I came across it after I had ordered which made me super excited to receive mine xx