This Bedside Beauty Snapshot is a special holiday edition. The products shown were my most-used when I was away in Greece and you’ll have seen a few things before – especially the Heal Gel, which I’ve harped on about loads this year. Surprise product? The disgustingly-named Snoxin. I really like it! Who the hell thought of that name, though? It’s off-putting beyond all reason.
Products from left-to-right-ish:
1) Clarins Bronzing Duo in Shade 03, find it here. Lovely smooth powder that offers a paler shade for a healthy glow and a darker shade for a more contoured look. I just sweep my brush over both!
2) Perfect Look Skin Miracle, see review here.
3) Heal Gel, see review here.
4) Thalgo Bronzing Activator Lotion. I used this as a body lotion before I went on hols and then as an aftersun whilst I was away. It helps to develop an even, beautiful colour and I’m sure that it makes me look more bronzed than I actually should be, considering that I spent a lot of time in the shade this year! It’s £24.50 here.
5) Korres Fig Body Butter, £12.50 with free worldwide delivery here. Thick, nourishing, smells beautifully figgy. Perfect for a Greek holiday!
6) Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist, see review here or you can buy it here. Pretty much my favourite facial mist. If Caudalie’s Elixir is a little strong and overpowering for you, then this is the more refined older sister. More expensive, but well worth the extra if you can spare it. Great for long journeys, home facials, pre-moisturiser pep-ups. The bottle shown (tiny, white, between Korres and pink serum) is from the Omorovicza travel set.
7) Chanel polish in Holiday. Perfection in a bottle. Get it here – it’s limited edition, I think, so when it’s gone it’s gone!
8) Dr Sebagh’s Rose de Vie Serum. Incroyable, but incroyably expensive too. Comes in a box big enough to park a Boeing 747 in. Review coming up soon, if I have any serum left to review. Mr AMR has become addicted to the stuff.. It’s £129 here if you want to take a further look.
10) Klorane Eye Makeup Remover. One of the gentlest, one of the best. And it’s only a fiver. Find it here.
11) Mini Diptyque Sample – Philosykos. Figgy, great. Review next week.
12) Snoxin! Ugh. But also “yay”. I think that this is great stuff – I don’t have many lines and wrinkles, but I did feel, after a couple of weeks, that my skin was looking a little more “in shape”. I reckon that this is probably more packed full of peptides than many of those super-creams that cost way more money. It has a pleasing texture, too – I apply before my tinted moisturiser, skipping an actual moisturiser. It’s not moisturising enough on its own, though. £29.99 at Boots.com
More Bedside Beauty
© 2018 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.