I’m all for whopping great big shopping discounts online; I know that many people hate the idea of “Black Friday” or “Cyber-Whatever-it-is”, but if you do the vast majority of your spending online, as I do, it’s a great chance (if you’re organised) to save a fair whack of dough. 20% off when you’re buying Christmas presents for lots of family and friends can make a huge difference and give you cash left over to put towards the groceries or petrol money over the holidays. (I say 20% because that seems to be the average discount, but some retailers have key products reduced by 50% or more, and lots of brands now offer massive “free with purchase” incentives like special gift sets or additional bonus products.) I’ve rounded up some of the best deals that I’ve spotted online – please excuse me if this isn’t entirely up-to-date, it’s my birthday and I’m writing this a couple of days in advance! Most of these deals last until at least Monday…
1) Pai Skincare are running a brilliant offer from now until Monday; if you buy one of their skincare routine sets, which cost between £75 and £83 (all full size products) then they will upgrade it with another lot of products worth £90 or more. Kind of like a “buy one, get more than one for free”! The skincare sets all have the gorgeous Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, BioAffinity Tonic, and then a Moisturiser of your choice, and the Ultimate Upgrade sets have either one of the serums or face oils as well as the amazing Echium Eye Cream and the Kukui exfoliator. That’s a lot of skincare! You can find all of the sets here – they have all been pre-assembled so that you just put the whole kit into your basket, but only pay for the starter set.
2) Cult Beauty have varying discounts depending on how much you spend; just enter one of the following promotional codes at checkout.
£10 off £60: use code ‘SHIMMER10’
£20 off £100: use code ‘SHIMMER20’
£45 off £200: use code ‘SHIMMER45’
£75 off £300: use code ‘SHIMMER75’
3) ASOS have 20% off everything, full-price and sale, apart from beauty and brand items. Max spend £500, but you can get a hell of a lot on ASOS for £500! The code you need to present at checkout is CYBERWKND20 – it’s valid from 8am today until 8am on Tuesday 2nd December.
4) Karen Millen have 25% off everything that’s not in the sale, including shoes and accessories – you can browse the online store here and use code KM25OFF at checkout.
5) Selfridges have 20% off, apart from wine, beauty, watches, tech and toys, which have 10% off. You need the code SELF14 at checkout.