If I was allowed to enter my own competition to win a 6 month supply of Boots skincare, then this is what I would choose:
1) No 7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser (it’s excellent, separate review coming up!)
2) No7 Bronze Silk Legs (tried it on a shoot and it looked great!)
3) No7 Perfect and Protect Day Cream (really nice day moisturiser)
4) Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner (I used this for years and have recently re-kindled my love for it!)
5) Boots Expert Total Body Contour Firming Lotion (an AMAZING inexpensive body cream)
6) No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Body Serum (because it’s twenty seven quid and I like to get my money’s worth from a prize, haha!)
7) Time Delay Wrinkle Reduce Double Action Face & Neck (because so far the neck has been neck-lected. Neglected. Get it?)
8) No7 Protect and Perfect Serum (because it would be rude not to)
9) No7 Brightening Night Cream (have heard good things)
10) Botanics Eye and Lip Correction Serum (this felt fresh and light when I tried a bit in-store last week)
Of course I can’t enter my own competition, that would be stupid. But have you entered? If you haven’t, you still have time! You need to go to this page HERE to enter, and read the instructions very, very carefully. Over 70 people haven’t read the instructions very, very carefully and so their entries couldn’t be counted. So READ THE INSTRUCTIONS people! It’s an amazing prize! Again, the competition page is HERE.
All of the products above are available from Boots.com. Sorry to state the obvious!
© 2018 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.