I seem to be relying on the same few makeup products at the moment, which is no bad thing! It cuts down deliberating time immensely, I just pull out these little beauties and get started! It’s a wonderful thing when you find a little routine that works well for you. I don’t see it as ‘getting stuck in a rut’ at all, unless you’re actually stuck with shades and formulas that don’t suit you. Obviously I always have a trillion things that I am testing, so it’s not possible to stick with the same things week-in, week-out, but here’s my current cosmetics ‘Dream Team’.
2) Blush/Bronzer here is Shiseido’s Bronzer (2), which is £32 from John Lewis: http://goo.gl/52I7T
3) Lipstick is Pago Pago by NARS, and is a really juicy, natural, ‘your lips but better’ kind of product. £17.50 from HQHair: http://tidd.ly/29aec561
4) Eyes. The beautiful warm gold wash over my lid is a mixture of the shades in the Boots 17 ‘Enraged Trio’. I would highly recommend picking on of these up with your Christmas shopping to see you through the festive season, it’s a nice, nice set of shades! Here it is online: http://tidd.ly/dce72d5e I have used the darker shade to provide some depth, but also have a smidgen of….
5) Armani Eyes to Kill on the crease and towards the outer lid. LOVE THIS SHADOW. It’s a pain in the rear-end to get online, so check your local department store! This is Shade 6.
6) Clinique High Lengths Mascara. I love it and its little green comb! Easy, thorough, longlasting. http://tidd.ly/cdfb68fc