I seem to be relying on the same few makeup products at the moment, which is no bad thing! It cuts down deliberating time immensely, I just pull out these little beauties and get started! It’s a wonderful thing when you find a little routine that works well for you. I don’t see it as ‘getting stuck in a rut’ at all, unless you’re actually stuck with shades and formulas that don’t suit you. Obviously I always have a trillion things that I am testing, so it’s not possible to stick with the same things week-in, week-out, but here’s my current cosmetics ‘Dream Team’.
2) Blush/Bronzer here is Shiseido’s Bronzer (2), which is £32 from John Lewis: http://goo.gl/52I7T
3) Lipstick is Pago Pago by NARS, and is a really juicy, natural, ‘your lips but better’ kind of product. £17.50 from HQHair: http://tidd.ly/29aec561
4) Eyes. The beautiful warm gold wash over my lid is a mixture of the shades in the Boots 17 ‘Enraged Trio’. I would highly recommend picking on of these up with your Christmas shopping to see you through the festive season, it’s a nice, nice set of shades! Here it is online: http://tidd.ly/dce72d5e I have used the darker shade to provide some depth, but also have a smidgen of….
5) Armani Eyes to Kill on the crease and towards the outer lid. LOVE THIS SHADOW. It’s a pain in the rear-end to get online, so check your local department store! This is Shade 6.
6) Clinique High Lengths Mascara. I love it and its little green comb! Easy, thorough, longlasting. http://tidd.ly/cdfb68fc
© 2018 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.