Pai’s sample set has evolved since the last time I saw it – I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t quite this good when I ordered it a couple of years ago! Now you get six little samples in tubs (5ml each) and a free muslin cloth. It doesn’t state an equivalent value, but considering that most of the pots contain face creams, I’d guesstimate at around £20. Not bad at all. Free delivery, too.
If your skin constantly plays up and you feel the urge to “go clean” with your beauty products, then I’d highly recommend the Pai route. They tell you exactly what’s in each formula and everything is gentle and soothing. Stay tuned for a new Pai product review very soon – there’s something I’ve been a-testing, and it smells a bit like lemon meringue pie! (Cue baffled expressions in the Pai office.)
Pai Skincare Trial Pack, £5 with free delivery from Pai
Contents of the pack:
- x1 5ml Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin.
- x1 5ml Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream for Hypersensitive & Redness Prone Skin.
- x1 5ml Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream for Combination and Oily Sensitive Skin.
- x1 5ml Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Age-Prone Skin.
- x1 5ml Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
- x1 4ml Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator.
- FREE Muslin Cloth (RRP £3)