Things I’ve just ordered in the FeelUnique sale:
1) Kerastase Elixir Ultime for fine and sensitised hair. I’ve no idea what this is like – I’ll let you know when I do! I bought it because it’s reduced a little – down to £27.60, which is still quite hefty, but I’ve heard good things. It’s here in the sale.
2) Kerastase Sensidote Dermo-Calm Masque Serum. I’m researching things that are nice and soothing on stressed scalps at the moment, this is one of the products that I’ve been meaning to test for a while. It’s £15.60 here.
3) Another leap of faith – are you seeing a theme emerging here? This Medik8 cleanser was recommended to me when I was looking for cleansers that exfoliated dry skin. It’s just over £15 for 250ml, which I thought was pretty good for a product that promises to be reasonably hi-tech and effective. Has anyone used it? Let me know! It’s here on FeelUnique.
4) I have to say that I have my eye on this humungous bottle of micellar water from Gatineau. 400ml. I haven’t tried it before, though, and I have about seventy bottles of other waters that need testing out before I get any more through! Has anyone tried this Gatineau product? I’m not that familiar with the brand at all – I must rectify that! The water is here. It’s £19.25 down from £35.
5) Bargain of the day, though, has to go to the Gradual Tan Firming Plus from St Tropez, a 4-in-1 tanner that promises to tan, tone, firm and moisturise. Don’t know about four in one but it is a jolly good gradual tanner so long as you exfoliate properly beforehand. This has been reduced from £20 down to £6. SIX QUID! Thought that was rather a steal, myself. You can find it here.
© 2019 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.