1) My friend’s shop in Bath has started stocking these gorgeous leather wallets. The LOLLY wallet is made from buttery soft Italian leather and comes in four colours – my favourite is the coral! It’s quite a large size – it could almost double as a very small clutch if you only needed to carry your iPhone and a front door key but as a purse it would most definitely hold all of your cards and receipts and Starbucks loyalty stamp things and Tesco clubcard vouchers and all of the other bumph that we tend to cart about. There’s a chunky tassel on the zip and the signature LOLLy gold flash on the front – it’s just very cute. I love the sparkly gold lining inside, too:
The LOLLY retails at £155 but if you can get to the Sisi and May store in Bath, you’re in luck: there’s an instore promotion and the wallet is currently £120. You can see the other colours online here.
2) This post might be a bit “sales heavy” but I wanted to tell you about what I’ve bought before it all goes out of stock! Office have my favourite ballet pumps on sale for £30 in loads of really pretty colours, including pale pink and a minty green and even pure white, which is an interesting idea! I’ve snapped up the cream pair with the gold toe – there’s just something very summery about them. You can find all of the colourways here – most sizes are still available. Office.co.uk
3) The Hush pre-sale ends tonight; there’s 20% off everything. In past seasons, I have waited for the fully-fledged reduction period (starts in just over a week’s time), but experience has shown me that a lot of the time, the things that you really want have gone by the time the proper sale starts. I picked up a few things because – to be quite frank – I would have paid full price for them anyway, and 20% off was just a bit of a bonus. I bought another pair of the Relaxed Trousers (above), which are so comfy for lounging around in (find them HERE), and also the longer-length Harem trousers. Haven’t tried those before but again, I just want something to lounge in! They are £39.60 here.
Other things? Some black Marseilles shorts (above) and a new pair of pyjama bottoms (HERE). I went for the “Tiddler” pattern – I already have these pyjams in the Lobster print and they are also very lovely. The Hush addiction continues, obviously… www.hush-uk.com
4) It’s Cult Beauty Goody Bag time again – this time it’s worth over £100 and includes samples of some of my current favourites. You can find out more info here.
5) A traumatic week in pet-world: Dexter came back from the groomer’s COMPLETELY SHAVED. See above. I had to lock myself in the en suite for a while and have a little weep. He had become matted from when he went in the sea in Cornwall and we hadn’t been able to comb out the matts, even with one of those special de-matting tools. Lesson learned, most definitely! Meanwhile, Mr Bear’s grooming sessions continue to be a great source of pleasure for him – just look at his little face. Pure ecstasy! If you want to see how Dexter looked pre-buzzcut, you can find him on Instagram here.