Sunday Tittle Tattle (noun?): everything from the week that I have forgotten to post about, in easy brunch-sized chunks…
1) Winners of the Bee Venom Masks have been randomly drawn. They are as follows: Maria Bent, Hannah Leadbetter and Christy ([email protected]*******.edu) If you are one of these people and haven’t received an email, please check your spam! Congratulations!
2) I’m in Cosmo this month. (Just to autocorrect one of the facts in the feature: I began modelling at 20, not 18.) You get two free Clinique samples with this month’s mag, so that’s a good enough reason for buying!
3) I have finally posted up my video from Paris – if you remember, I went on a quick trip to see the new Dior Addict Extreme lipsticks. It was all pretty lush, so I did a “what I packed, where I stayed” kind of video. If you haven’t subscribed to my Model Scrapbook! channel, then please do. It’s flagging behind the main channel (which has 37,000-ish subscribers) with only 2,500-ish! I’ll embed the video here on A Model Recommends later on in the week. Paris Video
4) Moisturiser of the week: Institut Esthederm’s Hydra System Aqua Diffusion Care. Just a brilliant all-rounder, good for dehydrated skin and works perfectly underneath makeup. If you can’t abide the extra layer that a makeup primer adds to your routine, then this is a nice alternative. £37.80 with free worldwide delivery from FeelUnique.com
5) Due to an unexpected catastrophe, I will be absent for much of next week. Posts are all done and scheduled (obviously! Like I’d leave you without reading material..) but I won’t be about to publish and answer comments. I will do so as soon as I’m back on track!
© 2018 A Model Recommends®: all opinions are my own and any sponsored or paid posts will always be clearly marked as an AD in the title. I accept press samples and receive product and services to review as part of my job. *Outbound links are affiliate links, which means that I receive a very small percentage of any sale made. This does not affect my content in any way and does not cost you anything, but you are most welcome to Google the products on a new page if you prefer. Please see here for full "about" section and disclaimer. A Model Recommends and Ruth Crilly are registered trademarks.